Great LP Stalin! Hope you update it fast and regularly. There's also a couple of things you shouldnt forget for the future.
1. You should go to the Hangar and buy more interceptors. Your satellite on the US doesnt have any protection from UFO's. And Satellites will be your main income in the later stages of the game once shit goes down on Earth.
2. Never sell Alloys again. Alloys and Illirium are probably the most important resources you have, and you can only get them during missions.
3. You should rename some of your soldiers and costumize your veterans. It kinda let me down you never customized your most experience veteran.
4. Also dont take shots that are below 40% chance. You will only hit those with top level veterans that have accuracy gear and have good natural aim.
5. Right now you dont need them since youre facing the weak units, but you should discard the vest and instead use grenades. Starting with the appearance of Outsiders squads and Mutons you will need grenades, since they have more HP than your soldiers.
6. Dont forget to but medikits. Unlike grenades, medikits are not infinite. Also have 2 support squadmates on every mission. One with the Arc Stunner and another with 3 medkits. They are lifesavers later on the game!
Awesome let's play! I hope my tips help a bit ^_^.