A Phoenix Wright Let's Play?

Discussion in 'Current and past videos' started by JosefVStalin, Nov 6, 2011.

• by JosefVStalin, Nov 6, 2011 at 9:09 PM
  • JosefVStalin El Presidente

Message Count:
    So in case people hadn't noticed by my signature I have recently begun playing the Phoenix Wright series again on my 3DS. So I began thinking, is it possible to do a let's play of this series? So I found a DS emulator and a Rom of game and realized that give my current set up it would be entirely possible for me to do a Phoenix Wright let's play. I would have to fiddle around some what to find the best method of recording and editing video, also the game is all text based I will have to provide the voices so I suppose it would amount to me reading you a story or something along those lines. Only there would be music and animations and what not. Anyway it's possible so I am putting it on the table.

Comments

Discussion in 'Current and past videos' started by JosefVStalin, Nov 6, 2011.

1. madprince
    Should be intresting...keep hearing people talk about phoenix wright yet i have never played or looked it up on youtube (other than the boot to the head...oh the lols) so this should be intresting to watch, thanks.
  2. DVDVDVD
    Do it. It's a great game and I think we all would enjoy hearing Stalin voice act.
    Axnoter and Lighthouse418 like this.
  3. bigcanuck
    Awesome Phoenix Wright is an amazing series.
  4. Bart
    Seems nice. If it turns out bad, you can always cut it off.
  5. JosefVStalin
    I had an amazing idea, I could bring in staff and members to voice act for various characters. If I can figure out the logistics of that.
  6. EnablingBarley
    It would be a great LP, its a good game.

and with various members of the forum to voice over xD
    yea that would make it EPIC xD
  7. theteremaster
    OBJECTION!!!!!!!!! HOLD IT!!!!!!!!!!! OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!
  8. EvilPez
    This idea I like. I also suggest that at least one war room during this time would all be done as Phoenix Wright characters.
  9. Comrade Temuzu
    This would be quite excellent. Heard so much about the game, yet never played it, would be sweet to see one of the greatest, if not the greatest, lets players play through it!
  10. thefreezer
    i nk it would rule personally go for it.
  11. D3adtrap
    Our first text based adventure game LP!
  12. Sweden !
    Come on give us Heavy Rain LP :D
  13. SPARTAN_KING1178
    No thanks, i'm not in to that kinda stuff.
  14. Ingvar
    Dont know about others,but I think its better to finish other lets play before starting a new one,but thats just my opinion.
  15. Alexander the Awesome
    i personally dont like those kind of games,
  16. The Shaw
    Never heard of the series, but as long as you are doing DS games make one for The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time 3D. And as long as you are doing Zelda games, buy a Wii and make one for Skyward Sword,
  17. Eridian
    This idea has my support.
    Also, since we're still looking for a way to record the footage off of a console (or rather, a console exclusive game), why not just use an emulator and a 360 controller?