Coffee House Video: A Slightly Less Generic Discussion of Gay Marriage.

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, May 11, 2012.

• by JosefVStalin, May 11, 2012 at 10:10 PM
  • JosefVStalin El Presidente

Message Count:
    In this coffee house video, Stalin jumps on the bandwagon and talks about gay marriage due to the requests of several individuals to talk about it because of President Obama’s recent statements that he believes Same sex marriage should be legalized. Stalin takes a different view than most and philosophically dissects the morality and gives several different perspectives on whether gay marriage should be legal or illegal.

A Slightly Less Generic Discussion of Gay Marriage.

iPhone Video:

http://blip.tv/file/get/Stalinator-GayMarriage238.m4v
    enso8 and CheGuitarra like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, May 11, 2012.

1. Vulcan200x
    What is this?
  2. The Shaw
    @JosefVStalin There is one argument you left out that I personally think is the strongest argument "in favor" of gay marriage; that the government does not have the right to recognize and define personal relationships between any people. That implies that they own and control us, which unfortunately is accepted in modern times, as people have forgotten lessons learned during the enlightenment, and have unknowingly subjected themselves once again to becoming mere subjects of the state and it's rulers.
  3. JosefVStalin
    I understand that. But that to me is one of the most sited arguments in favour of gay marriage, and I wanted to travel some roads less traveled for this video.
  4. The Shaw
    Really? I rarely hear that argument used. And just when I thought I had figured this out.
  5. CheGuitarra
    Very good! Like your arguments!!
  6. Surfusa
    What do you think of the half step of allowing 'civil union'? I personally believe it should be marriage, but there are many in my community who just don't want them to use the term marriage. They find the word 'holy'...