Homosexuality

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by BattalionOfRed, Jul 14, 2011.

1. BattalionOfRed Mr. Fred Battaliono

Message Count:
    I want to know your views on homosexuals and homosexuality, I personally believe that Homosexuality is not a natural occurance, considering that it didn't come with a desire to change social rights in the 20th century all that much in the Americas, it has been more progressive around a community since the '70s, I am multi-ethnic, I have a mainline Austrian-German-English background on one side and a Portuguese background on the other, with some Hungarian, Lithuanian, Polish and Swedish cousins and what not on the English side, also Russian/Ukrainian on the other, with Catholic/Orthodox religion in them, so I strongly encourage my particular family, large as it is, to stay cultural and unlike the progressive increase in homosexual influence throughout the Americas, stay out of it, but not seclude it. Let it stay in society but out of our family is basically the ideal that I have. I don't know any homosexuals in my family, but I have a humongous family and I barely remember many of them inside Canada and the U.S, elsewhere I have no clue about.
  2. AwsomeBoy60 New Member

Message Count:
    I don't think your born Homosexual but i don't think you choose to be gay. its one of those things that are affected by several variables (i.e. gay parents, friends, TV, etc.) i have no problem with gays lesbians or bisexuals and believe they should be allowed to adopt and get married. if you genuinely love someone you should be able to marry them no matter your race, religion, or sexual preference. i have no problem with gays, if you liked dudes or chicks or both that's your thing. i don't care.
  3. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Is it really anyone's bussiness to decide who you want to marry? Especially the government's?
  4. SovietEmpireUSSR Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I'm Hetrosexual of course, but i don't have any problem towards Homosexuals, and they should be treated fairly like anyone else in today's society. Iranian government would probably kill you if they found out you were gay/lesbian.
  5. LampRevolt Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I'm offended that this is even a question in modern society. Thousands of years since society began and we are still fucking barbarians.
  6. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    Don't make threads like these unless you want a heterosexuality thread. Dignifying this by making it an issue is ridiculous. The government shouldn't have any stance on marriage or sexuality at all. Gay marriage shouldn't be legalized. Marriage should be legal, and that includes any fucking kind of marriage you want to have.
  7. Romulus211 Proconsul

Message Count:
    Wait so what if your sons gay ?

I have no problems with homosexuals. Do what you choose to do. and if my son or daughter choose or are gay I would not be bothered or disgusted and I hope my wife or girlfriend has no problem with it either
  8. sirdust Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    1. Homosexuality is a natural occurance we see this in nature. Gorillas etc. do have gay sex. If you don't want to "believe" thats your problem but don't state your believe as fact.
    2. It's none of my business what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bed
    3. The state has no right to descriminate against gender. In most countries a mariage has to be accepted by the state, so just a wedding in a church is not enough you also have to register your self at the state. Why not just let gay people register. the church isn't needed for marriage.
    4. Why all the hate against homosexuals? I really don't get it, what have they done to deserve that?
  9. pants Active Member

Message Count:
    People are scared of different people, natural conditioning and all that jazz.
  10. Artismoke Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I laughed because they are Gorillas
  11. Big J Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Scientists recently discovered a gene in fruit flies that controls their sexuality and can be manipulated to make the fly homosexual or heterosexual. The fact that this gene exists proves sexuality can be determined on a genetic level, at-least with fruit flies right now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/03/healt ... -cell.html
  12. LampRevolt Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    So now we release some sort of chemical that turns all fruit flys gay and they die out! omg that would be amazing.
  13. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    This

But if Hollywood has taught me anything, this will somehow lead to the downfall of life on Earth and then the Terminator and Iron Man will save us from aliens.
  14. LampRevolt Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    the worst that could happen is that we all turn gay. But that would be reallly, really funny.
  15. Artismoke Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    So we could potentially create some sort of Gay-Bomb? Interesting
  16. C_G Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Meh'

Some people are gay. What's the big deal?
  17. doody300 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I just dont get it if I was to say what I would get a lot of bad replys so I wont bother
  18. Lennins Beard Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    It would help control overpopulation. And it would make the world more, FABULOUS!
  19. MayorEmanuel Do not weep, for salvation is coming.

Message Count:
    30 rock did that already. It would be expensive and offensive to just about everyone on the planet. All it would end up doing is letting you sodomize the vice president (which you might be into I dint really care)
  20. RonaldRaygun Futuristic Weapon Wielder/Commie Hunter

Message Count:
    I'm all for the gay bomb btw

Genophage, gay bomb... it suits my purposes either way