How you want to go out.

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by GreatGranpapy, Feb 21, 2012.

1. GreatGranpapy Member

Message Count:
    How do you want to die. As in kicking the president in the balls, then getting shot. I would like to die in a way where I'm surrounded by about 1,000 enemies armed with various melee weapons, and I have dual wield katanas. I precede to killing about most of them, then there are just too many too handle, and I die after taking about 12 stab wounds to the chest with the swords still protruding out.
    Bad-ass deaths are not required, dying in bed surrounded by loved ones is allowed.
  2. Imperial1917 City-States God of War

Message Count:
    Read the sig.

And I believe that there was already a thread for this.
  3. Vassilli1942 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Lighthouse418 likes this.
  4. lazerBAR Active Member

Message Count:
    This is how I want to die like this. Okay so I jump over a wall into a compound. I then slit the throats of the 2 guards at the front gate. BUT OF FUCK THERES AN ASSHOLE IN A TOWER OVER THE GATE! IS THIS THE END!? U BET ITS FUCKIN NOT FAGGOT CUZ I THROW MY GODDAMN KNIFE IN HIS EYE. So I then proceed to the garden and hide in a rose bush with thorns pricking at my scrotum. I wait till a guard passes grab him stab the living fuck outta him and drag his body in the bush. I then take his clothes and walk inside the mansion. I walk in theres a fuckin party, all Im thinking is "Oh shitburgers." I proceed and as I walk down people are looking at me with some shocked faces, some bitch screams I look down and see Im covered in goddamn blood(Forgetting that I stabbed that one guard like 60 fuckin times with the same clothes). "Oh no I spilled tomato juice on me!" They arent buying it. I try to act like its no big deal and walking looking for that fuckface I have to kill. This asshole guard pulls out a katana and attacks me, I pull out my gat and blow that assburger ridden faggots' face off. Then all the party goers run away like a bunch of pansies and 50 gaurds surround me with pistols,kinves,katanas, and brass knuckles. I pull out my knife and pistol and blow one faggots brains out with my pistol and throw my knife at some faggots' neck. I throw my weapons away and use my fuckin Jeet Kune Do skills and dem niggas. Im fucking kicking ass right now, I took one guards katana sliced his fuckin head in half and continues slicing more guards. After Im done killing 200 of his guards in an epic fight, one of his bodyguards come out from a back door with 2 fuckin berretas I then say "The fuck are you faggot?"he responds "HEY IM REAL SENSITIVE ABOUT MY SEXUALITY!" I then reply "SHUT UP ASSHOLE!" and pick up a tech9 and start unloading a clip on his autistic ass. I rip him apart once Im done "That was suprisingly easy? I can tell this is gunna get harder." I look down and see my left arm is shot up! How could this be? I shot that asshole! I look up and see another one of that assholes bodyguards. Hes 7ft'11" and a giant fuckin weaboo wielding dual katanas and a japanese nambu pistol. "Ugh guess I have to kill you too?" he then reply's "Got that right baka". I charge into the thick smog of faggotry and proceed in an epic battle between me and that giant autist weaboo faggot. He throws everything at me even his Konata body pillow which terribly wounds me. He kicks me to the ground and with his faggotry says "This is wut u geet for messing with my waifu!" He points his nambu at my head, but Im not gunna let this faggot kill me so I pick up my pistol and shoot him in the groin 10 times. He falls down whimpering like the bitch he is. The FuckFace comes out. Im thinking "This is it". He shoot me shoulder with his shotgun I go flying and hit the wall covered in blood. He walks over and ask "Have you had enough." I being the major badass that Im sure you all know, say "Of course not" I knee him in the dick stick my fingers in his eyes and kick his face in with my steel toed boots. Im covered in blood. I have accomplished my mission. The rest of his guards come in and see the carnage. I walk down the stairs covered in blood and say "Im tired." Then I fall and die.

So ya thats how I would go.
    slydessertfox and Lighthouse418 like this.
  5. Viking Socrates I am Mad Scientist

Message Count:
    In a cave,watching shadows (Plato reference)
    Well if I could die in any way, a giant orgy fest with many hot women while listing to dethklok and Amon Amarth before finally getting killed by the staybuft marshmallow man which was actually just the Dutch invading Iran.

(Haven't we done this before)
  6. CLU10123 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I wont die because I'm going to the Undying Lands.
  7. UnitRico Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    As long as it's not too painful, I'm fine with anything. If I'll have to, I'll resort to euthanasia.
  8. GreatGranpapy Member

Message Count:
    I am sorry that there was a thread like this, I was not aware.
  9. UnitRico Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Meh, can happen. It's probably a good idea to use the search function to make sure a thread doesn't already exist.
  10. C_G Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Nice philosphlical question cuntbag.
  11. The Shaw Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second

Message Count:
    I'm not going to die.
  12. Imperial1917 City-States God of War

Message Count:
    That is terrible. I feel sorry for you. :(
  13. The Shaw Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second

Message Count:
    Nonsense, eternal life could only be a gift.
  14. GreatGranpapy Member

Message Count:
    What did I do?
  15. Lighthouse Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    dont mind him bro, he likes to mess with people.

I see nothing wroung with another thread. It died long ago.
  16. UnitRico Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I can definitely get what Imperial means, though.
    Imperial1917 likes this.
  17. The Shaw Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second

Message Count:
    Anybody who thinks eternal life is anything short of the ultimate gift is fooling themselves.
  18. LampRevolt Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    There's so many things that could go wrong. What if your in an accident that would have killed a normal man but instead leaves you in full body paralysis for all of eternity.

All things that we know of in this universe will one day grow old and die. Change would be a better word, as it's not as if the matter that makes up the object disappears. But the idea of eternal life seems more like a prison to me then some kind of freedom from death. Even if you were somehow impervious to harm you would watch this world and everything you love die and reform into other life until finally this world dies, and as you sit in a cold space trapped in your immortal frame watching life end you might see the wisdom of staying human.

But how would I like to die? As a moderately old man with loved ones to remember me by. It's not so important how I die, as what I did when I was alive.
  19. The Shaw Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second

Message Count:
    If I weren't to die, I would have all the time in the world to ensure that humanity does not go extinct, and outlives earth. But yeah paralysis would suck.
  20. Warburg Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Look at old people whose bodies and brains are failing them, and think that, times a million. There you have your eternal life, and the good thing is, the suffering will never end.