I would like to put forward a formal complaint

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SovietEmpireUSSR, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SovietEmpireUSSR Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Title says it all. I would like to put forward a complaint in regards to Kalification and the recent statements his directly aimed at me and other people on this forum.

I'm not happy with the way Kalification is treating me at the moment with his recent attacks on my grammar (which i would say in all fairness i did make some errors) but he doesn't have the excuse to keep on deliberately putting me down just because i made some "blatant" errors. I generally don't think his there to correct me with the mistakes, but to just aim his aggressiveness upon me and other forums members.

So, yes at this point i'm not taking this kindly anymore and i feel at times discomfort when i've posted comments down on this forum, worrying about the fact Kalification might just come along completely neglecting the topic and then start chomping to bits on my grammar (which i think he shouldn't really care)

I just wanted to post this file complaint out to you guys and see what your reaction are and what should be the solution to all this. You know its becoming increasingly annoying to worry about a MODERATOR on this forum that might just come one day and start giving you this distasteful rhetoric about your suppose mistakes in your grammar. It just isn't on. Kail should know better to not worry about it and just focus on the actual topic itself.
  2. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    The guy is clearly, and intentionally putting people down. And according to his own posts, he has no intention of stopping -
    If you look at some of the threads in the coffee-house, I think it is clear that this is not just a 'Left wing issue'. We don't trust this guy to moderate us, or to make decisions fairly in the staff corner. We want something done, now.
  3. MayorEmanuel Do not weep, for salvation is coming.

Message Count:
    Maybe he'll be nicer when you guys act smarter.
  4. Unillogical Ex-Admin

Message Count:
    Not to just be contrary Emanuel however, I believe the issue is that Kali has not been arguing against there points but simply insulting the beliefs themselves.
  5. Kalalification Guest

I am not obligated to be nice to people. I am not obligated to like people. I will not curb my political beliefs because they are 'offensive' to you.
  6. Unillogical Ex-Admin

Message Count:
    Unless your political beliefs are that of "Grammar Nazi" that isn't really a correct response to the complaint against you.
  7. MayorEmanuel Do not weep, for salvation is coming.

Message Count:
    At this moment Soviet is angry because Kali corrects his grammar, I would say the easiest way to fix this is for his to check his grammar.
  8. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Sorry but that typo was amusing.
    xXxLKxXx likes this.
  9. Kalalification Guest

If my posts are off topic then I will delete them or split the thread. In either case it doesn't warrant a thread on me, nor a topic in the PA.

EDIT: Yes, that typo made me giggle.
  10. MayorEmanuel Do not weep, for salvation is coming.

Message Count:
    I can admit I made a mistake, I'm not going to file a complaint because you pointed out that mistake. At any rate Soviet should not start victimizing himself because people point these mistakes out.
  11. Unillogical Ex-Admin

Message Count:
    My position is this, this is the position you can quote me on.

If someone decides that rather than actually debate your points to:
    1. Instead point out inaccuracies in your grammar.
    2. Instead simply defaming the belief or belief system.
    3. Instead tries debating ingenuously.
    You should point it out in the thread. Thus losing the credibility of the person involved.

Kalalification has not broken any rules and while I (and other members of the moderating team) have made our positions clear he is under no obligation to change provided he does not break any rules.
  12. pedro3131 Running the Show While the Big Guy's Gone

Message Count:
    I think that's fine, however, stuff like this: http://www.josefvstalin.com/threads...er-place-here-on-the-forums.5230/#post-153524

really is in bad taste. There isn't really any purpose to insulting someone's word choice in a campaign speech other then to personally attack the individual.
    JosefVStalin and Unillogical like this.
  13. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    Kali leave Soviet alone he's doing nothing wrong.
  14. Bart (Moderator) NKVD Channel Maintainer

Message Count:
    Well, I think it's just the way you point such things out. It's the difference between: "I would like to point out that...", and: "A certain word in a certain post on a certain thread does not fit the sentence you are trying to formulate at all, so you'd be a f*ing asshole not to adjust it."
  15. Redbullk1d NKVD Channel Maintainer

Message Count:
    Well really, how does you polictical view give the the arrogance to point out small mistakes? It dosen't, also I would have thought that a moderator would have the common decency to work around mistakes and focus on real issues and the actual content. Then also to blatantly assume that all English people should be perfect in there grammar is ridiculous, I for one struggled for years with my spelling and can just about write well now, my point here is the English school system isn't as good as you might think it is.(Here is the Topic http://josefvstalin.com/threads/cap...problem-not-just-corporations-and-banks.5088/)

I would recommend that Kali just focus on the content not the comment, please.

P.S Don't attack any of my gramatical mistakes ( We don't want to turn all of this into a cyber-bullying case).

Regards, Gabriel Bailey.
  16. CoExIsTeNcE LeonTrotsky in Disguse

Message Count:
    Can I just say to the mods, with a few acceptions, this does look like the Purple Wall of Silence. Just saying how it could be percieved.
  17. C_G Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ddue, it is Klai. With a nmae lkie taht, waht do you tnhik his caratcher is gnoig to be lkie.
    Unillogical likes this.
  18. BurGroBro Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    LEAVE SOVIET ALONE!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!

Stop being dickish
  19. matthewchris Guest

Lol

Cyber-bullying is the biggest load of horseshit this side of the stable.
    xXxLKxXx likes this.
  20. Demondaze Xenos Scum

Message Count:
    Kali is just trying to let off some pent-up steam. It isn't easy being a closet homosexual guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.