Kaisser Reich Install

Discussion in 'Tech Help' started by TheEmperorAugustus, Oct 21, 2011.

1. TheEmperorAugustus Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Okay so normally I try and sort these things out on my own but I've given up here.

So, after stalin started his Kaiserriech lets play I thought, that looks awesome; having never actually heard of it. Don't follow paradoxy things to closely. So I went tot he download thread and followed the instuructions. At this point I had HOI2 Anthrology, so I installed it to Doomsday and tried it. It failed. I tried doing a manual, non-JSGE install. It failed and fucked up my HOI2 folders. Stupidly (it was late) I hadn't made a backup and the hard discs are at home.

So I decided to just get Darkest Hour and try again. Downloaded it from Direct2Drive to its own folder in my Paradox Folder using the Comrade thingy they have with gamespy. Booted it up and discovered that it wouldn't let me change the setting.cfg.

Annoyed but undetered I attempted to install Kaiserreich anyway. First into DH own install mods folder and using the laucher to try and do it using the MOds drop down. That didn't work. So I next tryed a JSGE install. This worked kind of, the game runs and I get he menu and stuff but only after ignoring a Scenario error pop up. I started at 1936 btw. First thing I notticed was no sound. Second thing was, the map looks different than on stalins. For instance, no guantanamo bay. Thirdly I notticed that Soviet Russia existed. And the Commune of France controled large swathes of Africa, the Union of Britain had oversees territories etc.

So im stumped. Any help or pointing me towads help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. C_G Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The tech support forums on Paradox Plaza.
  3. UnholyKnight800 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Did you install Kaiserreich for DH?
  4. NInja_Buffalo Well-Known Member

Message Count:

You need to scroll down to the scenario "Kaissereich legacy of the weltkrieg" on the scenario list to get it to work properly.