Ler's Campaign Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ComradeLer, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    Greetings again, comrades.

I wish to make known here my intention to run again for the position of Tribune in our community.

The last few months, undoubtedly, have been a test for our community. We have endured a lot, and the foundations of our community have undoubtedly been shaken. Although it would appear that we have made it through the heart of the storm, it will take a lot of work to get our community back to the way it should be.

I believe that part of the reason for what has been going on for the past four months, can relate to a poor system of administration. I mean not by this any fault on the part of the moderators, but rather the system they are forced to abide to. If elected, I will work to restructure the moderating system on which these forums are run, creating what I refer to as a ‘Moral/Ethical based’ system of moderating, rather than a bureaucratic one, which robs the moderators of the ability to deal with even simple issues.

Aside from this, there is little else I can promise. Though if elected, once more, I –Will- represent community in an unbiased and fair manner. I –Will- work with the communities best interests in mind, and I will begin the first steps to restrengthening our site.

Vote Ler! (‘N stuff.)
  2. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
  3. RonaldRaygun Futuristic Weapon Wielder/Commie Hunter

Message Count:
    Does this ring any bells?

[IMG]
    Vulcan200x likes this.
  4. Demondaze Xenos Scum

Message Count:
    Oh, that scheming Kali!
  5. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    DING DONG BANNU END OF RINE--------RINE ENDS HERE
  6. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    If I recall, I never agreed to that. In fact, I made it very clear that I would not comply with such a thing.

Long story short though, Since I didn't agree to it, Spencer scrapped the idea when he put up the poll- So it doesn't apply.

Edit: I hold myself strongly to the opinion that poll was not done fairly. Also, Kali was a terrible moderator, and most of the other mods hated him - That alone is just cause have been forced out of that position much sooner.
  7. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    Here is Ler's original post, for the record.

Attached Files:

8. RonaldRaygun Futuristic Weapon Wielder/Commie Hunter

Message Count:
    And you never agreed to being banned if you ever leak info, it should still be valid. An agreement is not invalidated if the other party is not present anymore or if they were unpopular.
    Just give up already.
  9. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    Yar, I edit my posts a lot. Hell, if I probably edit, at some point just about every post I make. I've never denied this.
  10. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    It doesn't matter if you agreed to it Ler, just as it doesn't matter if anyone disagrees with their ban. You do not decide who gets banned, Stalin does, and he did agree to it.
    When did I ever accuse you of lying about editing the post? That would be stone cold retarded, as you even put an edit notice in the post. I'm just posting the original text for the benefit or every
  11. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    Stalin and Kali didn't 'Make' the decision in that convo. Shortly after that conversation, Stalin came to me, and tried to get me to agree to it. I don't remember the exact wording, but I didn't - And Stalin agreed to scrap the idea.

It was never put into place, and never got past the phase of being a stupid scheme.

Now stop bugging me. Go talk to Spencer or something if you want to cry.
  12. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    So, you're saying that Stalin didn't agree to it, because after he agreed, he changed his mind? No, he definitely agreed to it, as we can all see. There are 3 possibilities. You are lying, Stalin is lying to you, or Stalin is lying to Kali, but he definitely agreed to it.
  13. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    Again, it wasn't a made decision. Stalin came to me for my approval, and I didn't give it - The idea was scrapped. And nobody was lying to anybody, you just took part of a conversation out of context. If you want confirmation, or to have this changed, go talk to Stalin. Bugging me about it won't achieve anything
  14. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    Stalin did not say, "I agree in the event that Ler wants to go along with it." He simply said that he agrees. He did not attach this clause that you have to agree to it as well. What he does afterwards does not change this fact.
  15. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    I'll say this again - If anybody wants the truth, ask Stalin. He will be able to confirm what I said as true. Otherwise, piss off and stop trying to stir drama.
  16. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    I don't need to ask him. We already have evidence. Everyone who views this thread can freely see it.
  17. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    If you're so certain that you're right, then why are you avoiding asking him? I think it's obvious that all you care about is trying to start drama.

If anybody else is curious, ask him. I've got nothing to hide here.
  18. RonaldRaygun Futuristic Weapon Wielder/Commie Hunter

Message Count:
    Good one, snake boy. But you ain't hissing your way out of this one. If what you're saying is true then Stalin is a massive dildo for making that poll with nothing to gain for Kali, even though they had an agreement.

Either way, you would be a a waste of a tribune and, at worst, harmful to the forums.
    Read: Get rid of rules, ban people who hurt your delicate feelings.
  19. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    I just posted all of this in a public forum, where he will read it. How am I avoiding him? Stalin will see this, and he will respond. It is almost a certainty.
    I don't care to start drama, but even if that were my motive, it doesn't matter. Challenge the validity of my argument, not the motives behind them, simply because they are completely irrelevant if what I'm saying is true.
  20. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    I've got stuff to deal with right now. I'll respond in a few hours or something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.