Let’s Play Road Construction Simulator Started!

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Apr 1, 2012.

Comments

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Apr 1, 2012.

1. ComradeQueso
    Hands down best Let's play, totally.
  2. pedro3131
    Oh wow, totally thought you guys were joking / had made up the game
  3. bender
    the graphics are ball bouncingly good.
  4. UnitRico
    It's April 2nd 2am. I'm taking this seriously, damnit!
    LordDeathis and bender like this.
  5. LampRevolt
    I have one question, just how stalin did man through making this? Seriously you must have played for like an hour and a half or more since you skipped scenes several times how did you summon the willpower to complete this?
  6. Jack118
    APRIL FUCKING FOOLS
  7. Gaius Julius Caesar
    It's made for the Road Construction Gods
  8. Vulcan200x
    So this game is better than Call of duty modern warfare 3
  9. UnitRico
    The story behind this is actually really dark and depressing. In the near future, road construction is fully automated and regulated by robots built into all road construction materials and machinery. However, after a new world war, all of humanity has died out. All that's left in the world are the automated road constructing machines slowly repairing the damage done by mankind, not knowing these perfectly maintained roads will never again be used by humans.

Luckily, the aliens that will come won't have to play this game, seeing as the roads are maintained automatically. It would look pretty weird, though, seeing as after years, all that remains of human civilisation are roads being constructed and maintained by automated systems...oh well, we'll be dead, so who cares.
  10. bender
    its probably made for mormons or something.
  11. pokemon12
    is this some joke ?
  12. Lighthouse
    I demand a part II.
  13. BigBoss
    Oh my. This is amazing.
  14. StephenColbert27
    This game is the most revolutionary piece of gaming I've ever seen...
  15. Jack118
    So I just watched this again, thinking I missed the key to life's great mysteries, and I found none, however I discovered that you can actually skip from 00:19 to about 45:23 and get the Important part of the LP.
  16. Skyicewolf
    Seeing Stalin dig that gravel up, I solved all of the worlds problems. Word Peace SOLVED.
  17. TheKoreanPoet
    At least it strengthened your mental tolerance stalin. Maybey you can play 5 minutes of CoD MW3 without rage quitting now.