Does a Politician’s Character Matter?

Does a Politician’s Character Matter?
Fanatik, DJStalin, DaViktor and 9 others like this.
  1. Fanatik
    Good points. Personally, I would care about the character only if it influenced political situation around that person or a party in one way or the other. If the character of a politician should get into a public debate, the only way I wished it was discussed is: how would it affect politics?
    Aug 14, 2012
  2. Robotech0
    Hey I've got a suggestion for the next coffeehouse video:
    Is the division between left and right wing parties relevant nowadays? Could we think of another way to classify them?

I think that'd be pretty interesting.
    Jun 4, 2012
  3. Leutenant_Germany
    Am i the only one who laughed a little bit when he said "Weinergate"?
    May 20, 2012
  4. Karr
    I am offended by your disrespect of the proud crazy cabin people.
    May 20, 2012
  5. Lighthouse
    @Daddy92 Agreed.
    May 20, 2012
  6. Daddy92
    @seymur butts
    1) Yes you are the only one.
    2) I dont give a crap about your opinion ,i like it.
    3) If he wanted the opinion of the average internet kid....oh wait! Nobody cares about the average internet kid so he doesnt give a damn about what you say or do cause you know its his website you dont like it? Fine! Nobody is forcing you to watch it (or stopping you from leaving this place)!
    Now if you'll excuse me i have a coffee house video to watch;
    Goodbye and have a nice day. :-)
    May 20, 2012
  7. Seymour Butts
    Hey, am I the only one who doesn't like LP's taking the bench seat to all these political ramblings? Or how about LP's getting inundated by the boring drivel that is Canadian politics? Stalin, if I wanted the opinion of your average liberal student, I'd read the school paper. Can we let this site be about games for a change?
    May 20, 2012
  8. May 19, 2012
  9. MrDickens
    Might have lost something in translation Hon.
    May 19, 2012
  10. Hon Lam Wan
    you know, there is a poem in japan
    "wife is not as good as cheat,cheat is not as good as hooker, and hooker is not as good as raped.
    May 19, 2012