1. Dec 4, 2011
  2. slydessertfox
    I will contribute.
    Dec 3, 2011
  3. Disco Shrew
    Yeah, I'd Contribute.
    Dec 3, 2011
  4. Karakoran
    We could probably just make a community page on the site and just spam everyone's LPs that don't fit for the "select few needed". Like Chives' darkest hour multi-LPs.
    Dec 3, 2011
  5. Bart
    I don't have any experience in making video's, but I would like to do some kind of blogging or column.

That would be really fun to do, and it would make stuff much more diverse, right? Maybe we could put that up as a kind of project, columns by the people of the forums? (like: we could send you a piece of text, and if you like it, you post it there)
    Dec 3, 2011
  6. 1VidGamer
    I would also love to contribute.
    Dec 3, 2011
  7. The Duke of Anhalt
    I would love to contribute. I have done LPs before as well as some reviews.
    Dec 2, 2011
  8. LeonTrotsky
    Actually, I have a school project that is gonna require me to publish videos on Youtube. I will be discussing national issues with some locals. I'd really like to put it up, and the first one should be out in the next 2 weeks or so.
    Dec 2, 2011
  9. LampRevolt
    Stalin your hand gestures make no sense XD
    Dec 2, 2011
  10. GeneralofCarthage
    I would love to contribute
    Dec 2, 2011
  11. Romulus211
    Never mind heard the ending I am a Impatient fuck...
    Dec 2, 2011
  12. Romulus211
    i have been needing a reason to continue my LP's This might be the Motivation I need... I would love to be a contributor however I like to do games like ROM'S and older games, How do I apply?
    Dec 2, 2011
  13. AlexanderXII
    I am starting a LP when diablo 3 comes out. It will be a 3 player co-op, but not sure if stalin is looking for diablo 3 lp
    Dec 2, 2011
  14. Morgenstein
    Get a haircut!
    Dec 2, 2011
  15. Spartandude
    I would be more than happy to contribute videos, but i have a problem with my speakers looping back in to my mic so i cant record
    Dec 2, 2011