Let’s Play Cossacks II: Battle for Europe – Part. 2

Let’s Play Cossacks II: Battle for Europe – Part. 2
  1. Star Killer
    I like when Stalin plays Russia a lot. I wouldn't mind if he mixed it up but I prefer Russia. But a good nation to play as would be Prussia like when you were doing your Europa Universals Lets Play(wich you never finished and should bring back)
    Jun 24, 2012
  2. Karakoran
    Hey guys, remember that time the Spanish and the Egyptians duked it out in North Italy?
    Jun 21, 2012
  3. DaViktor
    the skirmishes are bad ass in this game.
    Jun 20, 2012
  4. Gaudthebesterd29
    I NEWD THAT YOU WERE GOING TO DO THIS LET'S PLAY!!!!!!
    Jun 20, 2012
  5. Vlad the Impaler
    What country would you honestly anticipate Stalin would select for this conquest endeavor? Russia is Stalin's cup of tea when it comes to let's plays. Also, shouldn’t Stalin eliminate the Prussians while they are at their most vulnerable point?
    Jun 20, 2012
  6. prepaidgame
    Btw, for those who have not played this game before; you can build buildings and recruit troops in real time strategy style, when playing skirmish mode. Or at least that's how I remember it. Have not played this game in ages.
    Jun 19, 2012
  7. Zuikov45132
    I'm not complaining or anything but constantly playing as Russia is getting quite boring, I think you've played as Russia too much in recent Let's plays, I hope you'll play as a nation that you haven't played before in any game. It feels like every let's play of this game type as Russia is the same.
    The only Russian nation I would not complain about you playing would be the mighty and great Soviet Union.
    Down with the Tzar!
    Jun 19, 2012
  8. Aloysius
    there is an entire bundle on steam containing Cossacks with expansions, cossacks 2 with expansions, and american conquest with one expansion all for $20 ITS AWESOME (i used to play American conquest when i was younger)
    Jun 19, 2012
  9. GeneralManstein
    nevermind ignore my below comment
    Jun 19, 2012
  10. GeneralManstein
    you do know that at the bottom right it says press any button to continue, right? Or do you mean to stare at the screen
    Jun 19, 2012
  11. warbossrazskull23
    running like rats isent as awsome or mind blowing as running like hethens from a preacher
    Jun 19, 2012