Let’s Play Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy – Part. 12

Let’s Play Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy – Part. 12
  1. OpenEmpirE
    "What do A.I., Mayan gods, and homeless people have in common?"
    I know! THIS GAME!!!
    Jun 28, 2012
  2. OpenEmpirE
    Stalin, I have to say, this is the most awesomest let's play EVER. I don't care what anyone else says, but this takes the roof, it's better than any other LP you've done BY FAR. I'm glad you've taken the time to do this let's play so we can experience not only it's awesomeness but your commentary as well.
    Jun 28, 2012
  3. YouAreACommunist
    Stalin's raging is possibly the most fun part of any of his videos (Realms of the Haunting)
    May 23, 2012
  4. LampRevolt
    Also, The lyrics in that song were all like "Don't you wish you were dead like meee?"

Yes. Yes I do want whatever you got Lucas.

btw though this is probably the worst written game ever for being entirely story driven XD
    Mar 13, 2012
  5. LampRevolt
    OKAY, I was totally following this whole thing and figuring that I had it all justified until the fucking A.I. purple clan of the 80's.

Conspiracies. Conspiracies everywhere.
    Mar 13, 2012
  6. UnitRico
    Seriously, you can say whatever the fuck you want about this game, but you have to admit the love story is better than Twilight's.
    Jan 5, 2012
  7. warboss1100
    Anyone else notice that in the main menu it says new "movie" instead of new "game".
    Its like it was trying to tell us all along.
    Jan 2, 2012
  8. Sweden !
    Now i really want that Heavy Rain LP :D
    Jan 1, 2012
  9. matt7254
    Awesome let's play bro!
    Jan 1, 2012
  10. Hon Lam Wan
    Dead guy can have living sperms for reproduction????
    And a dead guy try to save the world?????
    This game is a big WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But I like this game SOSAD
    Dec 31, 2011
  11. GiggleBlizzard
    This game started out as a cool, mysterious criminal plot. Ended in a cheesy, crazy saving the world.

I'm amazed. Awesome let's play though!
    Dec 31, 2011
  12. 0tto von Bismark
    What do Rouge AIs, Mayan gods, and Homeless people have in common?

They all hold the "key to the future."

Homeless guy's "key to the future": Getting drunk, passing out, and waking up in a totally different place and not remembering a thing. Hey, according to him, he went forward in time. Why not believe him?

Mayan Gods "key to the future": Well, 2012 is right around the bend, that deals with the future, correct?

Rouge AIs "key to the future": They tried Y2K (if anyone remembers that) and failed miserably. So their "Key to the future" failed.
    Dec 30, 2011
  13. KarbinCry
    Fahrenheit has turned itself into weird matrix-like story, Realms of the Haunting turned into weird matrix-like story...
    I see a pattern :)
    Dec 29, 2011