Let’s Play Heavy Rain – Part. 13

Let’s Play Heavy Rain – Part. 13
  1. bh5496
    I also can't understand why people get so worked up about your faults with the controler, you have clearly gotten much petter has the game goes on. And really it makes total sence, in fights people are going to make mistakes, none of these people are martial arts masters so they're gonna get cut up to, really your errors are no worse than anyone else's errors would be in such a think-on-a-whim situation.
    Aug 8, 2012
  2. bh5496
    I
    Aug 8, 2012
  3. bh5496
    sigh i was really hoping they wouldn't shoehorn the apparent love between Ethan and Maddy in like many movies do, but lo and behold they do it right after the line "Saving Shaun is all that matters now." classy... I really wish they would have saved this till after Shaun was safe and well... ya know... depressed dad was ACTUALLY MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY STABLE AGAIN.
    Aug 8, 2012
  4. ivantheterrible60
    i thought ethan was going to hit her in anger. and we all would have loled
    Feb 22, 2012
  5. D3VIL
    Well done Stalin! Credit where credit is due, you improved your quick-time skills in the last chase scene of this part! *bows*
    Feb 22, 2012
  6. UnitRico
    "Saving Shaun is all that matters now!"
    More than sex? Apparently not.
    Feb 22, 2012
  7. lilleanden
    as soon as I saw the aquarium; that's probably gonna break sooner or later
    Feb 22, 2012
  8. skillithead
    lol when i watch this series i feel like im playing clue
    Feb 22, 2012
  9. BattalionOfRed
    That music is annoying, christ...
    Feb 22, 2012
  10. Karakoran
    Why does no one question that the son of that building tycoon could be it? HE FUCKING CONFESSED. He stated his motives, and how he does it, and the father is doing his best to keep Detective Shelby off his trail.
    Feb 21, 2012
  11. ThatGuyWhoLikesKiwis
    This part made me lmao
    Feb 21, 2012
  12. PetertheGreat87
    guess depress dad turned into depress angry dad lol
    Feb 21, 2012
  13. Gaius Julius Caesar
    Paco ain't got shit on Manny Calavera
    Feb 21, 2012
  14. 1Historygenius
    How did you know sex on the floor was uncomfortable?
    Feb 21, 2012
  15. Clive
    The first fight I was annoyed for you failing but when you managed to run from the police, nicely done Stalin!
    Feb 21, 2012