Let's Play Darkest Hour - Part. 22

Let's Play Darkest Hour - Part. 22
  1. kubamakar22
    Liberate Poland . please . ( Sorry )
    Jan 13, 2012
  2. Noah
    @TWMASTER200
    well ok im a prodestant and i think its all crazy i stay at home i beleave in god i beleave in jeause but i dont what to do some dump crap like have to get the pope to personaly apeal you for your sins if you dont think thats dumd then i dont know what is no offence just my opion ( fail spelling i know )
    Dec 3, 2011
  3. Noah
    why no nukes yet ???
    Dec 3, 2011
  4. TWMASTER200
    well i can't say that a wasn't a bit offended when you ripped on my faith but im not 100% in agreement with everything the church says like no sex before marriage im deff not waiting lol
    Dec 3, 2011
  5. Disco Shrew
    Get Darthmod for Shogun 2, do it
    Dec 3, 2011
  6. ivantheterrible60
    so... your friend isnt getting married. i mean this is the pope. he is kinda got his hands full doing things that i am not sure of.
    Dec 3, 2011
  7. C8J Almighty
    the annulment business is shit as is most of the things with the catholic church
    Dec 3, 2011
  8. Bart
    I think that that thing with your friend has nothing to do with the religion, but more with the idiots who believe in that religion.

But I guess it can be pretty hard to realize that your relatives were 'wrong' in the war. Especially if you think about the misery of the war.
    Dec 3, 2011
  9. GeneralofCarthage
    Don't rip on my religion
    Dec 3, 2011
  10. mdhookey
    it's good to see you back.
    Dec 3, 2011