Let's Play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Part. 4

Let's Play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Part. 4
  1. Uncle Joe
    Oh i get it! quoting Herman Cain quoting Pokemon
    Dec 28, 2011
  2. SPARTAN_KING1178
    If you're having archery problems, I feel bad for you son, I dodged 99 arrows, But my knee took one.
    Dec 14, 2011
  3. carbinecorps
    Herman Cain's Pokemon quote. LOL
    Dec 13, 2011
  4. Seleukos1209
    Jarl Balgruuf the Greater sounds like Ezio Auditore
    Dec 13, 2011
  5. mansrule56
    Kinda cheating.... But I believe, Faendel will give you archery practise, and if he is your companion, you can pay for it and then get the money back from his inventory. Also know you can do this with one of the members of the companions. Keep up the good work! =)

P.S if you plan to go up the mountain, I would seriously recommend a horse. It's painful going up that mountain on foot!!
    Dec 13, 2011
  6. Stephen Mc G
    here's some info that might help you stalin or might be useless lets see how you join the dark brotherhood is you must visit Windhelm and find the kid who is praying to the night mother (there is a kid and dark elf talking about him outside his house) and you need to do his quests which will bring you to Riften where you can join the Thieves Guild by talking to Brynjolf (he's around were the stalls are ) he'll give you a small test but even if you fail it your still accepted. Also the Khajiit come from Elsweyr which is mostly desert and jungles and in Skyrim the are the equivalent to gypsy's as the move from place to place with no home and sell stuff and lots of people seems to hate them. hope this helpls
    Dec 12, 2011
  7. KYNHCN
    i was thinking more edoras than rivendale
    Dec 12, 2011
  8. StephenColbert27
    The keep itself looks more like the Golden Hall then Rivendale, but the rest of the city does look like RivenDale.
    Dec 11, 2011
  9. Lavrentiy Beria
    Someone get that cat off the table!!
    Dec 11, 2011
  10. Bombre
    I always though it looked like Edoras rather than Rivendale.
    Dec 11, 2011
  11. ivantheterrible60
    i dont think that she knows that those guards used to be heros until they took a arrow to the knee
    Dec 10, 2011
  12. Jaise Patrick
    Most excited guards ever.
    Dec 10, 2011