Most Messed up Criminal in Your Area?

Discussion in 'Historical Events Coffee House' started by CheFlegel, May 25, 2011.

1. CheFlegel New Member

Message Count:
    The most messed up criminal in my area would be Robert Pickton, Stalin probably knows who he is too.

A man that killed a known 20 prostitutes and most likely another 40, and then fed them to pigs, which he later sold as pork.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/20080641296304

It is pretty disgusting how much he got away with due to who the victims were.

What about the psychopaths that were near you in the years you have been there?
  2. D3adtrap www.twitter.com/d3adtrap | Mr. Choc: Coco Fruits

Message Count:
    We dont have any murders... Does my ex count?
  3. Galagoth New Member

Message Count:
    theres like around 50 pedos near were I live
  4. noelsoong This machine does not require caffeine to operate.

Message Count:
    Not as horrible as a cannibal like Hannibal Lecter.
  5. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Off topic and I am not joking and neither was she but I once had a girl I had just started dating ask if she could bite my arm and just bite a tiny bit off. I stopped talking to her. <.<
  6. JayJayGT Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Woah! - Well the most extreme thing that happened here: someone vandalising a sign, literally drawing a penis on the sign. Serious, & if that isn't EXTREME! I don't know what is.
  7. noelsoong This machine does not require caffeine to operate.

Message Count:
    Well that's horrible. All i had was a friend in primary school who randomly jabbed my hand with a pen. [IMG]
  8. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    At least she asked first, right? xD
  9. noelsoong This machine does not require caffeine to operate.

Message Count:
    What a polite Cannibal
  10. Dudstraction! New Member

Message Count:
    My house was robbed but no money was robbed except some car batteries that I got from
    my dad. Must be desperate for ?????????? :? :? :? :?
  11. pedro3131 Running the Show While the Big Guy's Gone

Message Count:
  12. Byzantium's Revenge Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Probably the gang who attacked the Hanlon twins not ten minutes' drive away from where I stay.

The first twin, James, was beaten up and had his head bored with a power drill. A few days later, the second twin, Brian, had his dick hacked off with a chisel before it was shoved up his arse.

Don't fuck with Glasgow gangsters.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/194981-frie ... in-attack/
  13. LeonTrotsky Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Awhile back a teacher killed another at my school. Back in the... 80's I believe. Oh and some guy tried to blow his wife's head off down the street from my school.
  14. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Wow, they have great friends. Because you know if my best friend has his dick hacked off with a chisel and then has his dick shoved up his ass the first thing I do is crawl up and hide.

Anyway, the most vicious killer in my area was the Gabrielle Giffords shooting.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tucson_shooting
    There are three things that really stand out to me are:
    1) I know that place like the back of my hand. I go there are the time. I used to get my hair cut at a place there, used to go to the BlockBuster there (a while back before it was bought out), and shop at Safeway there all the time.
    2) My Biology teacher was going to go there to see Gabrielle Giffords but forgot because she needed to pick up supplies for the school store. Needless to say she probably would've been shot dead.
    3) My Dad and I were going to go biking and we were planning to stop off at Safeway or Walgreens to get something to drink (we forgot), but when we got there we saw the place flooded with police cars, abulences, and saw two medical helecoptors flying away.
    At the time we just thought a serious fire or something had broken out at safwey. We were pretty far off.
  15. xXxLKxXx Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Some 14+ year old druggies, a few pedophiles, and some illegal immigrants crossing through town a week ago.
  16. lukakiwi Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    which town?
  17. SPARTAN_KING1178 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Richard Trenton Chase
    [IMG]
    Richard Trenton Chase (May 23, 1950 – December 26, 1980) was an American serial killer who killed six people in the span of a month in California. He earned the nickname The Vampire of Sacramento due to his drinking of his victims’ blood and his cannibalism. He did this as part of a delusion that he needed to prevent Nazis from turning his blood into powder via poison they had planted beneath his soap dish.

On December 29, 1977, Chase killed his first victim in a drive-by shooting, Ambrose Griffin, a 51-year-old engineer and father of two. Chase’s next victim was Teresa Wallin. Three months pregnant, Teresa was surprised at her home by Chase, who shot her three times, killing her. He then had sex with the corpse and mutilated it, bathing in the dead woman’s blood. On January 27, Chase committed his final murders. Entering the home of 38-year-old Evelyn Miroth, he encountered her neighbor, Don Meredith, who he shot with the same .22 handgun. Stealing Meredith’s wallet and car keys, he rampaged through the house, fatally shooting Evelyn Miroth, her 6-year-old son Jason, and Miroth’s 22-month-old nephew, David. As with Teresa Wallin, Chase engaged in necrophilia and cannibalism with Miroth’s corpse. Chase returned to his home, where he drank David’s blood and ate several of the infant’s internal organs before disposing of the body at a nearby church. A witness saw him leaving the scene where he left perfect fingerprints and shoe-prints – leading to his arrest.
  18. slydessertfox Total War Branch Head

Message Count:
    The only thing tht happens in my super duper small town was somebody robbed a bank about 4 years ago (my whole school freaked out and we went into code c) it was 3 miles away. Somebody across the street from mew committed suicide a few years ago and there was a drug bust down the street bout a month ago. They freaked out. (The SWAT Team was there)
  19. RonaldRaygun Futuristic Weapon Wielder/Commie Hunter

Message Count:
    An old "friend" of mine is in jail for beating a guy to a pulp and stealing his golden chain thingy.

Other than that I don't feel like looking for what deranged psychopaths dwell in my surroundings
  20. slydessertfox Total War Branch Head

Message Count:
    my uncle just got out of jail for rape 13 years ago