Official Suspending Matthew Chris As Moderator Until Investigation is Complete

Discussion in 'Archive' started by JosefVStalin, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosefVStalin El Presidente

Message Count:
    Dear Comrades,

There has been some recent evidence that has come to light about one of our moderators Matthew Chris. Last night I was checking some of the other Moderators IP addresses and every single one lead me back to where they stated as their place of residence. All accept for one person, Matthew Chris. His IP address traces to North Carolina of all places, not Israel.

Concerned by this I had fucking faggot to look into the matter and upon investigation he returned to me with the finding that every single IP address he has used to log into the site has come from North Carolina. On top of that he was able to find the possibility of him using a proxy IP address to be extremely low, if he was using a proxy IP address it would be something that he would have to be paying for to actually use. Which if that is the case raises even more questions.

Then out of curiosity I looked up the current time in Israel. As of typing this it is 2:42 am in Israel and Matthew is online on both my Skype and steam addresses. Which would not be weird if he were me, a single guy living alone, but Matthew is the father of two children and I assume that I’m not the only one that thinks it’s a little bit strange for someone who has two newborn babies and a wife to support to be hanging around online when it’s almost 3 AM.

There are numerous other small pieces of evidence that have shown up over time, but I believe that what we have right now is certainly distressing, and suspicious. The possibility now exists that Matthew Chris may not be who he says he is, and if he isn’t then why did he lie to us? I invite Matthew or anyone else to present any evidence they have about this issue to clear everything up. I do certainly hope I am wrong about this and this is all just a misunderstanding but until the truth is known then I feel like it would be best to remove him from the moderator staff. It is better to be safe than sorry.
  2. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    MATT IS NAPOLEON
    SPQR, enso8, Warburg and 7 others like this.
  3. UnholyKnight800 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Interesting to say the least.
  4. Vassilli1942 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    This thread truned into a joke in one post, really try to keep this serious, Stalin is looking for answers.
  5. UnholyKnight800 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    You mean Kara?
  6. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    This shit is hilarious.
    And I should probably also say that it's wrong and everything is fine, but fuck that. Please proceed with this ridiculous bullshit.
  7. UnholyKnight800 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    All I have to say is Matt would be really dedicated to keep a lie like this ongoing for such a long time.
  8. RickPerryLover strawberries oh sweet Jesus strawberries

Message Count:
    I am sorry to say I have no answers and would only like to extend my wishes that this issue is resolved.
  9. Vassilli1942 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Yes, not you.
  10. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    I noticed this a long time ago thought nothing of it.
  11. Toast Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    All of the good moderators are disappearing. I don't care if he made up a ridiculous and drawn-out lie, just don't get rid of him. I really couldn't care about the personal life of any members of the forum and I don't care if any of them lie about it. Hell, everybody should pretend to be Jimiruquai from Sierra Leone, then it'll be entertaining.
  12. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    While Toast is right, I can also confirm that Matt is not deceiving you, and there is a slight chance that you are all mildly retarded.
  13. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    So, some interesting stuff -
    I was discussing this with some people, and basically, when we first-voice talked to matt, he sounded very different. As in, he sounded like a 13 year old American kid whose voice had not broken. Soon after, his voice changed to a very stereotypical Arab-sounding voice. Then again, to an American sounding accent.

If you listen to the rare instances when he has spoken a few words in Hebrew, you will notice that he butchers the language horribly. I've had this confirmed by a Jew.
  14. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    Well then again he from the U.S. and you don't necessarily have to speak good Hebrew to live in Israel.
  15. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    Remember when I said mildly retarded? What I meant was full fucking 60 iq or less stone cold retarded.
    General Mosh likes this.
  16. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    Doesn't explain why his voice-changed. Apparently, he actually had an Lping youtube channel a while back, on which he sounded like his voice had not broken. Shortly after becoming a mod, this channel was deleted.
  17. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    If Ler turned out to have lied about practically everything on the forum you'd never, ever let it go. And you'd sufficiently insult the shit out of him when it first came out. You leak so much hypocrisy I can't imagine anyone taking your opinion seriously.
    General Mosh likes this.
  18. Lighthouse Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    1. Haven't we had this issue before when it turned out that the IP was messed up or it was a glitch.
    2. Yes I admit it is really suspicious of the time but but I dont think he should be suspended for more than 1 day since what harm did it do IF he was lying that he was from a different timezone.

I Pledged my atternal Alligence to matt and I stand by it.
  19. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Your in the same boat as Toast, here. I don't even understand why you bother to post.

Two reasonable points followed up by saying that you are the most biased person ever.
  20. UnholyKnight800 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I'm out. Have your damn arguments.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.