The NKVD Clan has been Officially Reformed

Discussion in 'Games and Operations' started by Chives, Apr 21, 2012.

• by Chives, Apr 21, 2012 at 11:18 PM
  • Chives Newest Member

Message Count:
    As of 21 April 2012, I proudly declare that the NVKD Clan has been officially reformed!

After only 8 days, we've done it!

Here's a synopsis of everything that's gone on:

First, I blanked the Clan HQ forum, wiped everyone's membership and officially began reforming the clan.

Then, I created the Doctrine of Syndication, which is the document describing the organization of the NKVD Clan.

I also enlisted @DutchMasterRace to assist me with administrative work on the executive staff of the NKVD Clan.

Once this was done, I founded the first three NKVD Branches, and assigned the following Branch Heads to them:
    Starcraft 2 Branch - @Link (read this)
    Team Fortress 2 Branch - @esac1122
    Total War Branch - @slydessertfox

After organizing these branches and hammering in a few nails, I announced the open recruitment of people into these respective branches.

Lastly, I announced the policy on forming new branches, which was the last major step in reforming this clan.

So, ladies and gentlemen, there you have it!
    The Clan has been reformed for a brighter future!
    While there are still a few minor things to take care of behind the scenes, we've can finally begin the revival of the clan!

That is of course where all of you come in.
    All you must do to accomplish your part is to join and participate in the clan and it's events, or propose new branches with the guidelines listed above.

Discuss what you will about all of this below.
    BattalionOfRed, D3adtrap and Shisno like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Games and Operations' started by Chives, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Bart
    Sweet stuff! Nice!
  2. Alsanu
    How much time must someone have and how good must someone be in order to join the clan?

I hope I posted this in the right place.
  3. lukakiwi
    good job, gone are the days of voting on every single thing and going with the majority.