Victoria II NKVD Mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Karakoran, Jun 11, 2011.

1. CoExIsTeNcE LeonTrotsky in Disguse

Message Count:
    I'm from Pennsylvania, USA. It'd be super awesome of you to put me in. ;)
  2. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    I would like to be involved in this requesting Moldova and Southern Ukraine.
  3. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Yes but what's the reasoning?
  4. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    I like Moldova and I want Southern Ukraine to be part of it.

[IMG]
    I want the land all the way to the Black Sea.
  5. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Edit: [attachment=0:300og5d7]V2_6.jpg[/attachment:300og5d7]
    Another update!
    -I've done a lot of stuff, I plan on moving to Scandanavia or the Balkins tomorrow, so expect one done by then. If it's not done it's probably because I have a lot of Church work to do.
    -Observer, I tried to make your nation but it's kinda slim. Because it will be located right next to SovietUSSR and his AI will gobble up your nation in the first decade or so, I was wondering if you felt that I should go deeper into Ukraine. If so just tell me in a reply or PM.
    -We still need people with France relativness to come message me. We need to split France up (sorry, it has to be done for ballence) and I don't have much to divide them into. I could give Normandy or something to Surfusa for the HWT thread, but that's all I have right now.
    -Cotexistance, no I didn't forget you. But so far your the only nation in North America (I'm working on you right now Kalification) so it wasn't worth the effort of a screenshot only for you. I plan on making you localized when I'm done with Kal and Pedro as I like to do things in lumps.
    -PinappleJoe/D3adTrap, I've decided that at the start there'll be a war between your two nations. HOWEVER, I'll do my best to put in some events/decisions for that whole "invasion of Sweden" and "Greater Finland" deal. Currently it's one of the lowest priorities though because I'm not even halfway done with making nations.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok sure, I'll work on it right after Coexsistance.
  6. ddbb089 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ok just the small version of hungary would be sweet. The claims and transylvania were just for shits and giggles
  7. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Wow, thanks for putting me in it! *huggles Karakoran* Japan is certainly my strongest interest too.
  8. esac1122 Team Fortress 2 Branch Head

Message Count:
    Can i haz California plz?
  9. lukakiwi Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    This is really cool man, if i had any idea about moding paradox came id offer my help,still if theres something you think i could help you with im all ears.

P.S. If you intend to put me in could i get put in as a larger Balkan nation, perhaps the Yugoslav lands (including bulgaria and albania if possible),thanks and keep up the great work.
  10. D3adtrap www.twitter.com/d3adtrap | Mr. Choc: Coco Fruits

Message Count:
    good shit, keep it going man!
  11. JayJayGT Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Could my nation have the lower part of Italy, Corsica, Sardinia and Sicily... instead of the lower half of Spain... You could move Chelsea to Japan or Greece. :)

[IMG][IMG]
    - This as the flag
  12. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    Can I claim neutrality?
  13. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I'll give you Bosnia, Croatia, and Slovenia then cores to the rest of the Balkins.
  14. PineappleJoe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    so what terretories do i get. I know i got norway and most of sweden, but do i get some of the ereas that i got in the hexagon game like denmark (i should probaly get that to form scandinavia) but i also had parts of east germany and russia (don't need terf in russia cause it would be weird) but anywhay what teretory does i get?
  15. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Norway and Denmark, then cores to everything else you had in the Hexagonal War thread.
  16. PineappleJoe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    cores?
  17. JayJayGT Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    All I ask for is: Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily & the Italian peninsular. - You can keep all of Spain.
  18. Kalalification Guest

Quite an interesting idea there. It would be only natural if pedro and I had cores on Che, and vice versa.
  19. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Update!
    [attachment=2:327xu4lj]V2_7.jpg[/attachment:327xu4lj]
    [attachment=1:327xu4lj]V2_8.jpg[/attachment:327xu4lj]
    [attachment=0:327xu4lj]V2_9.jpg[/attachment:327xu4lj]
    (I'd put in a picture of my progress in Asia but this is the max for attachments)
    -I managed to just about finish up both Scandanavia and the Balkins, but I've got a few Bosnian provinces to give to Lukakiwi, and some cores to put down for both Lukakiwi and Chelsea
    -I've decided to make Che's Fantasyland a Unifiable nation like Scandanvia or Germany. It's no where near done, but it's making progress.
    -I really need to fix up North America, I've only done Coexsistance and need to finish Kalification then do some more work for Pedro. Also I need to do SPQR's Mexico.
    -I can't seem to find the provinces for the Phillipeans. I want to add Adamska but I just can't seem to find it.
    -France and Poland all need more NKVD users. I'm still looking for anyone with releventness for either nation.
    They're like claims that let you declare war and conquer land without infamy gain.
    The problem being that the borders are crazy because forum related stuff claims. So weighing claims, you have a better claim to Suthern Spain, and Chelsea has a better claim to Southern Italy, and etc.
    That could make sense, maybe it would be better suited though as everyone having decisisions that would let them gain cores in places if they were great powers. So like if Che was a great power he could lay claims to some Observer land and invade.
  20. PineappleJoe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thank you so much for making this mod sure it'll be great although my nation will probaly get it's as kicked since you didn't add denmark to it. but anywhays back to the point i was going to make before i got sidetracked. Technologies? what tech does ech nation start with and is this modable? because in some games i have played if you mod a new nation they start with 0 tech.