We are all Subjects in The Crusader Kings II Let’s Play

Discussion in 'Current and past videos' started by JosefVStalin, Feb 19, 2012.

1. JosefVStalin El Presidente

Message Count:
    I'M BRINGING IT BACK!

After people drove this into the ground a couple months ago, I decided it should make a return for CK II. Considering this is just about the prefect game for it.
  2. RickPerryLover strawberries oh sweet Jesus strawberries

Message Count:
    Good luck Stalin! I'm sure it will be great!
  3. Uberotaku001 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    We the defeated hill tribes shall rise against our Russian overlords and eat their babies!!!!!
  4. Romulus211 Proconsul

Message Count:
    I am the disgruntled warrior who wants you to make sure YOU GIVE LOWER TITLES OF THE DEMESNE TO THE VASSAL YOU GRANTED THE LANDED TITLE TOO.
  5. LampRevolt Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    King Stalin! Missionary LampRevolt here! In our attempts to convert the savage populations of the north to the glorious christian faith, they have resorted to their black magics! Now zombie moose haunt our every waking hour! They simply must be stopped lord ! I suggest you send a some men northward before all is lost!
  6. lazerBAR Active Member

Message Count:
    Hello, I am petty Russian prince looking to kill you and take your throne, nothing personal.
  7. Achtung Kommunisten! Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Birmingham, United Kingdom, European Union
    Hi Rostovian leader and good afternoon to you and your family; great tidings for your kingdom, I am a servant of the Ethiopian court (and am not from Nigeria, honest), and have a much generous offer for your considerings. The prince of Ethiopia would very much liking to make very prosperous marriages with your available daughter. You need only send a fixed sum to www. bankofnigeria. website and we will make all the arrangements. All we need are your account details and sort code.
    Yours truthfully,
    Not a Nigerian. Or a Somalian. Date sent: Most definately before the Ethiopian prince actually married your daughter
  8. Lighthouse Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Glorious Emperor Stalin! I am a well-expirenced solider in your army that is willing to fight for your glory even if it costs myself and all my friends there lives. I pledge my eternal alligence to you.
  9. JayJayGT Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Hey! You punched my wife... prepare for a jolly good thrashing me ol' boy!
  10. Onyxja Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Glorious Stalin I see that the pagans are strong and scary.... We should remove the heretics in the west before looking to them.
  11. Lighthouse Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Glorious Stalinator my squad was ambushed by some filthy imperalist rebel dogs in the province of Samoyedia! As they fired arrows from atop of a hill. I assumed there was only 20 but then the rest of the 80 man horde emerged they had then they came at us like A Karrelian virgin seeing an Ethopian Prince!

We destroyed them but my dear friend, Paco who came from this silly country named France all limbs got cut off. Now he is just a torso and a head. Please develop more funding for wheelchairs.
  12. Sokol-1 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Hey Stalin the spymaster has just reported that people are plotting against you, as it turns out people don't like getting invaded, let's just execute them all including the spymaster just to be sure.
    slydessertfox and Lighthouse418 like this.
  13. Lighthouse Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I agree, anyone who disagrees with your politics should be torchered. I have ordered Justin Bieber consert tickets just for them :).
  14. Daddy92 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    guys crusader king 3-4-5 has been added(without been posted) go check that out
  15. Romulus211 Proconsul

Message Count:
    Sweetness, thanks.
  16. Daddy92 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    no need to thank me i saw that when the war room vid ended
  17. slydessertfox Total War Branch Head

Message Count:
    I am but a humble noble in Abyssinia, and I wish for you to send some of your soldiers down to our land so we can conquer Africa and then the Middle East! Once we do that, we can meat up with your forces and invade Europe together! Oh also, we need to get rid of the current king of Abyssinia and replace him with me.
  18. yuri2045 A Marines Biologist

Message Count:
    I'm one of your noble subjects in Moskva...I'd like to not go to war again since I cannot even stop at home before you declare some silly war.
    I'd also guess that we could make use of some stables on the castles, seeing that fighting on foot makes me too tired and a horse would make things easier.
  19. Achtung Kommunisten! Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Birmingham, United Kingdom, European Union
    Stupid Ethiopian prince, trying to convert you from Orthodoxy to what is probably Ethiopian Orthodoxy and getting himself put in prison. What he should've done was demand some troops so he could return to Ethiopia, restore his ancient empire and drive the foul muslim infidels from Africa!
    How can the most high Haile Selassie I be born in a world with no Ethiopia?!
  20. battleearl Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Great king Stalin! Al hail to thee! I'm a nobleman from the northern regions and loyal subject of thy glorious empire! During my sword exercises yesterday at the roof of my castle, I saw a bunch of angry peasants protesting and wavering their pitchforks and scythes and shouting some vague slogans in their own language. Although they were not a significant force nor did they attempt to storm the castle. They did, however, annoy the heck out of the inhabitants of the castle.

So in the name of the Holy Trinity canst thou please give "destroy rural peasantry unrest" a higher place on thy priority list? We cannot solidify Rostovian rule over the people here if the peasants revolt.

Most sincerely, a Rostovian nobleman.