Welp, Condi is in 1st

Discussion in 'The Political/Current Events Coffee House' started by RickPerryLover, Jul 13, 2012.

1. RickPerryLover strawberries oh sweet Jesus strawberries

Message Count:
    This is premature, but the according to various Conservative Websites, Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is in first place for the Vice Presidential Slot.

I know we have a lot of these threads, but I think this one is a bit different for the sole fact Condi has the support, or at least the respect of many Democrats, Leftists, etc.

So what does everyone think of Condi? Personally I like her, but some one from the Bush Administration & who is Pro-Choice would hurt Mittens. Thoughts?
  2. Romulus211 Proconsul

Message Count:
    Mittens is leaving his demographic, it Wont be good for him.
    slydessertfox likes this.
  3. MayorEmanuel Do not weep, for salvation is coming.

Message Count:
    She shouldn't be, Romney has been trying to give of this persona of being a business professional. Rice is not exactly apart of that image, spending most of her career in either Stanford or the Bush administration. Putting Rice up for a VP position sounds a bit token-y and will probably not garner a lot of support for his campaign. He would do better picking someone with more private sector experience.
  4. RickPerryLover strawberries oh sweet Jesus strawberries

Message Count:
    Well the VP's Mitt & his camp are touting don't have much private sector experience. In fact most of them are young & new to politics(Rubio, Ryan, etc).