zombie apocalypse debate! good or bad?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by crownedman104, Jul 6, 2011.

1. crownedman104 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    i think i like my version better D:
    1 great reason about texas: every1 has a gun
    so, when it does happen rest of world be kissing our redneck asses >:D
  2. SPARTAN_KING1178 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I would just grab all of my family's like 15 guns, ammo, and food and put that in our truck. Then we would drive up north to my to our 100 acre plot of land in the middle of no where in the woods. We have a cabin, with wood stoves, bunk beds, ect that you would expect in a cabin. We have 2 generators, tons of guns, ammo, bulldozer, 3 atv's, ect. Near by there is a river to get water from and as you would expect in the woodland, lots of wildlife to get food from. I am safer than just your average joe walking around the street :D. (My long term zombie plan) :lol:
  3. matthewchris Guest

Here in Israel we could just lead the zombies out into the desert and let them get heat stroke. Problem solved.
  4. crownedman104 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    i think they would burst into flames, not get a ailment of the living
    would look cool from a distance at night tho :D
  5. Artismoke Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The brilliant zombie book World War Z had an entire chapter on how Israel prepared for a world-wide zombie outbreak. Probably the second most drastic plan of action beaten only by South Africa.
  6. Eridian Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Most of my zombie survival plans start with this basic element; find my old, mustard stained copy of the zombie survival guide, or buy/loot a new one from the book store. After that, a host of plans.
    A: Mad dash for the coast, hope to score boat.
    B: Mad dash for the Yukon/Alaska, cross over to Siberia, hide in Mongolia.
    C: Head over to the Shop Teacher's house, hope for spare guns/be trained in the ways of the ninja.
    D: Hide in the local library, most of the zombies will be weak book-nerds.
    E: Hide in attic.
    F: Somehow cross the entire country, hide in PEI, blow up bridge.
  7. Kalalification Guest

I can't see zombies ever overpowering our military here in the US. Now I can see something like L4D where a city is quarantined instead of cleared out, which would suck if you lived in that city.
  8. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:

Here is the thing bro. If and when and Apocalypse ever hits, most people will be unprepared. Most people are unable to provide food for themselves, either having not been taught to, or they didn't have the time, or space. So, where do you go when the shit hits the fan? Why, the Supermarket of course! The magical provider, who is always open, and ready to provide you with whatever goods you need. Problem is, everybody else is thinking the same thing as you. Now imagine everybody in not just your town, but in every town, and the regions surrounding them, flocking to the supermarket. They are scared, upset, angry, their cupboards are empty.

Now, think of this - The supermarkets usually run out of stock of most items in about a week. Thus the weekly restocks. Now, most people aren't stupid enough just get the weekly shopping for something like this. They know that they may be without aid for months, years, if not forever. So they are going to grab everything that looks remotely edible. You would be lucky to find food or drink on the shelves an hour after an Apocalypse, you would be lucky to find anything on the shelves half a day later. And if you are one of the lucky people who does get down to the supermarket within the first hour, despite the traffic, despite the panicked mobs, and general chaos, you will be even luckier to get out of there with a can or two of dog food.

Even shops which don't sell food or drink would be looted within a day or two. And the looters will most likely be armed, and unlikely to ask you for what you are carrying. In a Zombie apocalypse, it would be far more messed up, people who were bitten would suddenly 'Turn' in the crowds of looters, and will begin infecting. Anybody caught in the street would have a very high chance of being shot, if not be Police and the Military, then by Territorial Militias, or gangs.

If you are serious about the Apocalypse you will want to prepare before-hand. Best advise is, always make sure you have at least three weeks worth of food, and about a month and half or so worth of bottled water.

But the best advise any wanna-be-survivalist can be given, is that they should NEVER, under any circumstances tell anybody else that they are a survivalist.

Edit:

America won't fall to Zombies for the same reason it won't fall to invading Armies. That reason is, the people. At any time their homeland is endangered, they will unite into an unstoppable force of Labor, and Warfare. The thing about America is though, you don't even need to arm the people. Pretty much every household has a gun, and the majority of people know how to use them. In the situation of a Zombie-Apocalypse, all you would have to do is give them orders.

(I sounded like a real Pro-American there. Heh).
  9. JayJayGT Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    You guys in the US have it easy if a zombie outbreak were to happen... seeing as there is atleast two gun stores in every town... over here in the UK, where guns are mostly shunned upon, we have to rely on kitchen appliances to save the day... kitchen appliances! - "I may die, but atleast I'll die having a BBQ"
  10. Demondaze Xenos Scum

Message Count:
    My Zombie Contingency Plan

In regards to stranded zombies that spread infection through contact:

If in a rural area: GTFO. Break the quarantine. Escape ground zero. Let the military handle it.

If in an urban area: Barricade house. Let Riot Control handle it.

In regards to an infection that is air born/in the water/Mad Cow:

Well.....
    This.
  11. Romulus211 Proconsul

Message Count:
    But the brits already handled their zombie Apocolypse Ie. Shaun of the dead

btw you got red on ya'
  12. battalion New Member

Message Count:
    [IMG]
  13. C_G Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Cop Shops have weapons.
  14. SPARTAN_KING1178 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    This
  15. Artismoke Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    These zombie plans seem to be for Class 3 outbreaks and below. Class 4 and you're probably going to die.

Remember kids, if you go north you will probably starve to death. Gotta use Redeker Plan and have 70% of the population used as bait whilst the remaining survivors retreat to safe zones.
  16. matthewchris Guest

I live a quarter mile away from my old military base. No sacrifices needed, just wake up, make a cup of coffee and drive over there.
  17. SPARTAN_KING1178 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    How am i going to starve in a woodland full of deer, rabbits, ect....?
  18. crownedman104 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    mk, who the f**k does not know how to take a gun a blow a bird or deer to shit? zombies only eat humans(well according to dawn of the dead and several other sources) so animals fine to eat. just make sure you dont get eaten during hunting
  19. Demondaze Xenos Scum

Message Count:
    I can already tell you wouldn't last long without canned food.
  20. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    When no more Ammunition is being made, it will be just as valuable as the food, which will both be valuable enough that people will be killed over, upon mere suspicion of possession.