Addressing Some Things

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Nov 1, 2011.

• by JosefVStalin, Nov 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM
  • JosefVStalin El Presidente

Message Count:
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hope you are enjoying the new site update, and messing around with the new features offered. There are a lot of new features here and take some time to get used to them all.

Personally I am unbelievably excited about the potential of this update and it was pulled off smoothly, something I can not say about the recent Sword of the Stars II launch. (It makes me so sad :( )

But there are problems, yes there will always be problems. Especially in the current economic situation.

Here are some of the things people have been asking about,

Changing the theme: You can change the theme to a darker one from your account preferences.

Spoiler Tags: Weren't working but are now fixed

YouTube embeds: You have to click the media button in the editing tool and copy paste the URL. In the future you will be able to just copy paste the URL.

Videos: Most of my videos from the previous site haven't been updated. But I will be working through the next few days to get all the old videos up and organized, aswell as posting some new ones.

If there are any other problems let me or Uni know and we'll fix them ASAP.

So that's it for now, take this time to update your status, like and follow your favorite members, mods, and God Emperors and just check out all the new features and goodies at your disposal.

-Иосиф В. Сталин
    FurryGoose likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Nov 1, 2011.

1. OttoVonBismarck
    Wow and on my Birthday too XD way to go Stalin!

-Your friend, OttoVonBismarck
    Surfusa likes this.
  2. LampRevolt
    Yeah, I can see the problem with having proper achievements though, all you can really make it is a popularity contest I mean what else besides post count and likes could you make an achievement? >.<
  3. EvilPez
    Our future is secured!
  4. mdhookey
    Looks good to me! But...it needs more cowbell.
  5. theteremaster
    loving it. but why are the achievements saying i hunt romanian women and am familiar with ronalds mom?
  6. Romulus211
    Because it makes you special.
    mdhookey likes this.
  7. pedro3131
    We're trying to figure out what all the achievements mean. I think all those are related to post count atm
  8. theteremaster
    well i have figured them out
  9. UnholyKnight800
    I'm liking this new forum
  10. Romulus211
    I'm loving it!!
  11. EnablingBarley
    I agree, its looks great, its good to use, its easy to find stuff, its really organized but the best best part is the activity of everyone from all around the world :D
  12. theteremaster
    some are post counts. the rest are likes
  13. pedro3131
    so you're saying they're cake?
  14. EnablingBarley
    yep, thats what he/she means as long as your active on the forum post your posts and stuff you be able to get them.

anyway it depends on your posts that you put on the forum so your post count go's up, and others who like your posts.