Che is gone

Discussion in 'Archive' started by pedro3131, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Hexagonal War Thread + MineCraft Server was a lot more than most people. Other than that he was extremely active and I think if he wasn't banned every 5 minutes he would keep having more ideas.
  2. Surfusa Lost in space-time

Message Count:
    Parradise Valley, Arizona, United States of Americ
    Okay, I'll gove u those two, BUT I asked him about both those things while he was gone and when he got back, and he said he gave up on them... Also link does the same... Look at his civ IV project he's now called dead...
  3. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Yes, Che wasn't going to help a forum that hated him so soon. He would've dropped those two, but more ideas would come.

9/10 mods fail. For instance mine is in a coma now. I'll bring it back later, maybe. I have to hurry though before it gets out-dated.
    Also, while that may be, Link is incredibly active in the SC2 Branch and is showing activeness in the TF2 Branch. He's a very strong clanmate now because he wasn't harassed by our modship after his first ban.
  4. Inquisitor burner of heretics

Message Count:
    he wasn't "Harassed" becuase he learned from his ban and toned it down, just like what we asked che to do.
  5. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    He acts litterally the exact same.
    You can't change a person simply by banning them. You just make them very, very angry. And angry workers don't work, so you only end up hurting the NKVD.
  6. Surfusa Lost in space-time

Message Count:
    Parradise Valley, Arizona, United States of Americ
    How is it hurting the NKVD if he wasn't apart of a clan?
  7. Inquisitor burner of heretics

Message Count:
    stop! stop with your logic! your ruining Kara's air-tight argument!
  8. xXxLKxXx Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    He was a problem, he ruined my fucking day everytime I got on the forums. Your opinion is a pretty stupid one aswell, and you cant say shit about it because in your opinion nobody should be banned for insulting people, racism, anti-semitism, and repeatedly calling for genoicide. Oh and lets also go to a personal level on with the fact he not only insulted everyones beliefs and opinions but repeatedly called for the deaths of many of our members.

Che did nothing for our clan other then give everyone his bullshit attitude. The only idea I even remember him having was the minecraft server which incase you didnt know Asphalion has one setup.
  9. ddbb089 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Okay I think permanent banning of him isn't needed.Only if he says something racist or offensive to a user then you should bann him for a week or so.
  10. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    So... a permanent ban then? Cause if you add them all up you have about 2 lifetime's worth.
  11. xXxLKxXx Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    You obviously dont know what your talking about.
  12. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    To Kara he broke the rules so many times why shouldn't he have been banned if he wanted the help the NKVD he wouldn't wish death threats on everyone.
  13. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Kara is for pretty much non-existent rules, forum anarchy. He'd rather keep Che around so everyone can wish death on each other and insult each other constantly, ruining the forum atmosphere, especially if he had any involvement with games at all.
  14. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    It did hurt the NKVD. It prevented us from getting a MineCraft server, or at least heavilly delayed it.
    Other than that it's potential help.

Again, take Link for an example. He did a little that was basiclly canceled by his ban. But because the mods did not hound him to the ends of the Earth he joined TF2 and became an even more active SC2 player. He now does a lot more than most Soldiers. If the modship had continued going after him after his first ban then all that help to the NKVD would've been lost.
  15. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Link hardly broke rules like Che, Kara. I'd really love for you to point me to Link wishing death on people. Che wasn't the way he was because we "hounded" him. He had so many chances to just not freaking break the rules and if he had done that he would be here still.
  16. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Again, he was no threat, just an eyesore to a handful of Coffee House threads. Other than that, his death threats largly came from people harassing him, most of them mods I might add, and if left alone they most likely never would've happened. In other words, you provoked him and if you had left him alone it would never have come about. Even still, he would've served in the NKVD better than most because of his massive activeness.
  17. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    That's no excuse for constantly breaking the rules and saying you would line most members up and shoot them in the head. Including you I would bet. If you want to help the clan, follow the rules and you can. But his pure hatred, which was ruining the forums and causing a lot of people to get into trouble was not worth his contributions. He was making a lot of members have a really bad time, calling them retards constantly and then saying they should die.
  18. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    If your insulted you report it which Che didn't you don't insult back.
  19. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    If you really want to play this game, which isn't even in the Rules, I have nothing against infracting the shit out anyone who has ever insulted me.

The extremity of the ban is irrelevent. Especially since your comparing a more "developed" Che to Link from a about month ago. I believe Che too was originally banned for insulting users. If you had stopped there and let him run around free things would've been fine.

And yes, it was hounding in the highest sense. Noel even went so far to spam his FaceBook (which should be a Tier 2 offense, if I'm not mistaken).

Personas and beliefs don't change, especially not by banning someone. You can only hope to change the system they're in.
  20. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Noel was clearly in the wrong. I don't care about changing his beliefs, he needed to change his actions on the forum if he wanted to stay. Which he never did and no, had we stopped at the first ban it wouldn't have made any difference. It would just have been us giving him even more special treatment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.