Che is gone

Discussion in 'Archive' started by pedro3131, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inquisitor burner of heretics

Message Count:
    what element of che? he did really bring anything good to the site, but insults and hate speech.

he was banned for a month before this and for a week before that all of those times the site moved on and in the case of the month long ban, even got better with more thoughtful and civil debates without che insulting and derailing the issues being talked about.

he never even joined the NKVD and only passively talked about a minecraft sever right before he got his one month ban. again a state he didn't really do anything for the site
  2. Benerfe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I still want him to make a forum reply and a Vlog, some people can't watch his Vlogs that he "has had enough", he was probably just giving up because he was being suppressed by the attitude towards the subject.

Also there was that element, the times were his name was mentioned in the Coffee casts, don't deny that he tried to stay with us.
  3. Inquisitor burner of heretics

Message Count:
    why should he go out of his way to do so? a vlog really? whats the point of it just so he can say "yeah che was banned"?
  4. Benerfe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Because Che is/was that important element to us, a popular forum member regardless of attitude towards him, who was given his own usergroup back in the day, who was fifth in post count, who continually made threads to be discussed about, a FORUM MEMBER = deserves it.
  5. crownedman104 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Fail troll is fail....
    Didn't see anything for me when i got banned.......jealousy threatens to overwhelm me. :p
    Still che wished death upon members of the forums, multiple groups(makes me look like saint :D ) and was one racist sack of shit.
    I believe death threats and constant genoicidal preaching is enough to warrant a perma ban no? In fact im surprised it took this long, he essentialy blaired crying fits of genocidal rage all over the forums....
  6. Benerfe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Fail troll is fail....
    Didn't see anything for me when i got banned.......jealousy threatens to overwhelm me. :p
    Still che wished death upon members of the forums, multiple groups(makes me look like saint :D ) and was one racist sack of shit.
    I believe death threats and constant genoicidal preaching is enough to warrant a perma ban no? In fact im surprised it took this long, he essentialy blaired crying fits of genocidal rage all over the forums....[/quote

Nobody wants your arrogance, or constant smiley faces in most of your posts, although its not my right to say what you can and can't do im just annoyed by it lol.

Anyways, im banking that Stalin has not had enough. Banking...
  7. Inquisitor burner of heretics

Message Count:
    then why is che not back? if he had the will to bring che back we have no way of stopping him and he knows that
  8. Benerfe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Because he has not heard the jury, he has only heard the prosecutors.
  9. crownedman104 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Arrogance? Says the guy that basicly says a genocidal madman is an ok thing to let run rampant.....you would make a horrible prison guard/warren...
    As for smiley faces i ofcourse dont do it because i like smilies, oh god no that would be unthinkable! I ofcourse do it to annoy you specificly! My gawd! I see the light!
    And if stalin wanted him back, he would be here spraying genocidal bullshit all over this topic.
  10. Benerfe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    If he was never an important element what is this?!?! Also we have a wikia now o.0?

http://josefvstalin.wikia.com/wiki/CheFlegel

Also if he played Starcraft, this replay -might- be him playing resiliently after he has lost. And I applaud his resistance to the opposing tide much like the attitude towards him on the forums.
    http://sc2.replaycraft.com/game/15545/1v1/Worldship/Saronix-VS-CheFlegel/

And I should not be alone, people deep down will want Che back. I could make a poll and this could be battled out, although I think there were already polls regarding Che bans.

Also, My plea stands from pages 5-9, Bring back CHE!
  11. crownedman104 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    You still don't seem to get the fact that he is a genocidal pain in the ass...
    Regardless of whether he's a good player or not, he still represents the clan, and we don't need our clan appearing as though were all calling for death of random groups.....
  12. Benerfe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I don't care what he his, he was an important member and none of you can realize it.
  13. Inquisitor burner of heretics

Message Count:
    he wasn't, anything he may have done is countered by his hate speech and calls for the death of members and their family's for debating him
  14. pedro3131 Running the Show While the Big Guy's Gone

Message Count:
    For the record, up until this past week, me and at least 2 other forum members were defending him in the mod forum. In my view he simply crossed a line that should not have been crossed.

As for Stalin, he is currently moving so he won't be on the forums for a few days, but I'm sure he will chime in when he's back. I know you're banking on a certain view point, but he debated this issue amongst ourselves (the mods and tribunes) and Stalin for almost a month so I can say with almost complete certainty that Stalin has had enough. Perhaps Stalin still has faith in the guy, but at this point he sees how destructive he is for the site, and how he doesn't want his name and likeness associated with a guy like Che.
  15. Benerfe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Stalin's name and likeness is somewhat has nothing to do with the likeness of Che, have you seen the Stalin's YT vid about why he named himself Stalin, some of the hate posts people post about JosefvStalin on it?.

The main page to our site has a sickle and hammer on the front of it for Christ's sake. And you say Che is destructive?!?!?!

Banning Che, means people that stood up and wanted to be part of his site will just be shot down by its own people.

If you cannot see my point, of a fellow forum member just remeber why you are here. This is injustice, Stalin hear my plea!
  16. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    And letting him constantly get away with things that we punish other users for would be justice? Treating him differently than everyone else is justice? You are asking that we give him special treatment under the rules. Place him above them actually, while everyone else is treated differently. That would be justice?
  17. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    To give you another reason why he deserved to be banned by spouting hate speech he broke the Canadian Human Rights Act.
  18. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Is the site hosted in Canada?
  19. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    No but Che is a Canadian citizen.
  20. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Well that really isn't extra reason for the ban then (wasn't extra anyways because it was breaking the forum hate speech rules) but it isn't exactly smart of him to be breaking the law like that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.