Emperor of America

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by TheFriendlypie, Nov 11, 2011.

1. TheFriendlypie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    So, I've decided to make a map of the fallout universe and leave it at the time of Fallout New Vegas. This means that there are multiple factions to play as. The goal is to reclaim america in you're image, and by do that by destroying all other factions.

Map:
    [IMG]
    Chose any faction said below:
    1. NCR (Orange)
    2. Caesar's Legion (Dark Red)
    3. Texas B.O.S. (Blue)
    4. Midwestern Brotherhood (Dark Green)
    5. Enclave (Dark blue)
    6. Raider collective (Green)
    7. Capital wasteland B.O.S. (Light Blue)
    8. Common Wealth (Yellow)

More will be added later, even if they do not exist in the Fallout canon, so they will just be named by someone who chooses to start anew. For now I need 7 more people, first come first serve. Btw Im playing as Enclave
  2. Imperial1917 City-States God of War

Message Count:
    I'm not sure about whether the Texas B.O.S. is canon.
    I'll take the Midwestern B.O.S.

As long as they keep the Midwestern B.O.S. canon, I don't see why they shouldn't win.
    1. They have equal or greater numbers than the NCR due to recruitment policies like those of the NCR, but with greater amounts of backing from the tribes and others that they recruit from.
    2. They have the best technology [except some stuff that the Enclave has].
    3. They have mechanized armies of warbots ranging from small scurry robots to the massive Behemoths, all made in factories that still work.
    4. They have control of the Calculator, an artificial intelligence that is directed by one of their premier members.
    5. They have a working agriculture and economy.
    6. They don't suffer from alot of power struggles the way many of the other factions do.
  3. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I'll take the Legion, but the Midwestern B.O.S. will win.
    I don't have any power struggles really, no economy to speak of, no dissent because I kill all the dissenters, a mega-army... My tech isn't very good though.

I plan on just storming the NCR/Nevada.

Also in some endings of Fallout: NV the Great Khans and the Powder Gangers merge and settle the Wyoming Wilderness.
  4. TheFriendlypie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ill change a few things. Also the Enclave has (In fallout lore) a massive base in Chicago, and the east-coast is a big grey spot for fallout, and a good portion of Enclave might be there too. Also I kept Edwards AFB for Enclave. So Im not completely out-gunned.

As for Midwest BOS, Ill think of something to balance you...
  5. Imperial1917 City-States God of War

Message Count:
    Lol. Why? A curb-stomp is a curb-stomp. You put it up as an option and for whatever reason went with the Enclave. If the Mid-Western B.O.S. is destined to win, so be it. Pretty much any way you curve it, by Fallout Lore standards, there is no reason why they shouldn't win. The only exceptions that I can think of is the aliens in Fallout 3 and if you include the faction that Father Elijah controls... which is really just a bunch of crazy people and a fog that would automatically bring it down to just the B.O.S., the Enclave, and this third faction. The former two only because of the power armors' filters.

Really, there aren't enough large factions to do a proper game of a mode like this one. There is simply not enough information.
    Of the factions:
    1. The Mid-Western is the only well-defined large group.
    2. The Western one [in Califonia] is too small and the information is outdated.
    3. The Texas one is not even canon, I think, and even if it was, there is too little information on them.
    4. The East Coast one is not very large and dispite having the backing of the people who live in the region, has no way to grow.
    5. The Commonwealth is simply a mistery. The only for-sure thing, really, is that they make androids and the occasional one goes rogue.
    6. The NCR is just like the old governments. In spite of existing in [now] 3 Fallout games, there is actually not that much information on how it actually works [or any other faction for that matter].
    7. The Enclave is technologically powerful, but scattered and has no chance at friends. And they are mostly unknown, with little information on them.
    8. The Legion is [and yes, I did play NV] mostly shrouded in secrecy. There is some commerace and the regime is a dictatorship with a large military leaning. Thats about it, folks. There is little to nothing more.
  6. Kalalification Guest

I was under the impression that nothing about the Midwestern Brotherhood was canon.
  7. Imperial1917 City-States God of War

Message Count:
    It has not been said to be or not to be yet. I'm not entirely sure who is dictating the canon right now, but as it stands, the Midwestern Brotherhood remains canon.
    Not that it matters though, this game calls it to be canon simply by putting it on the map.

Oh and I missed one:
    9. Raider collective: Never heard of it. Probably can't be much stronger than the Legion. Probably just an area with a whole mess of Raiders who band together to fight off well-organized invaders. Probably wouldn't be too much of a threat. Then again, I don't know that much about them. Can anybody elaborate on them?
  8. TheFriendlypie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Raider Collective- Just all the raiders north of capital wasteland (From the "Pitt" add-on for fallout3). They own a significant area of the Pittsburgh area and I didn't know what else to call them.
  9. Imperial1917 City-States God of War

Message Count:
    I think that we can safely assume that the vast majority of the white areas of the map are populated by people trying to survive and people raiding those trying to survive. That is a central theme in the Fallout universe. As far as I can tell, the only distiction with the 'Raider Collective' is that we are a tad bit more aware of their existance. For the purposes of a game [I assume that this will be modeled after the MUN game], they will be more of an unorganized nucience or possible light-weight allies than a notable faction.
    The Western B.O.S. on the other hand [which you failed to take note of] could be a significantly important faction in the game.
    There is also the Super Mutants, though as far as I know, they are scattered and more of under 'the dangers of the Wasteland' catagory than an organized faction and threat.
    And btw: where did it say that the NCR successfully took all of California? Last I checked, they stopped somewhere going north and they never went as far south as Baja California.
  10. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The Legion didn't make it to Northern Utah yet either.
  11. Surfusa Lost in space-time

Message Count:
    Parradise Valley, Arizona, United States of Americ
    You missed quite a few fractions... And NCR arent that far either... You may want to research this
  12. Bart (Moderator) NKVD Channel Maintainer

Message Count:
    It isn't really a Fallout game, is it? I guess it's just fictional, with Fallout influences.