Official In Regards to Kalalification’s Moderator Status

Discussion in 'Archive' started by JosefVStalin, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romulus211 Proconsul

Message Count:
    lol internet bullying.
    yuri2045 likes this.
  2. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Again, perhaps it's ok when Toast does it. No one cares about him, he's not making legislation or deciding the fate of members of the forum. I would like to think I wouldn't have to fear a mod who breaks rules, beats down the members, and then gets away with it.
  3. pedro3131 Running the Show While the Big Guy's Gone

Message Count:
    He actually did at some point during the nomination process. I'm not going to pass judgement on the timing of his appeal because he has every right to appeal and we don't have any sort of statue of limitations regarding timing. While there hasn't been a verdict rendered (As you've noticed there's been quite a flurry of activity lately so there's a lot for us to do) it was something heavily debated before the initial infraction was issued, and the opinion should pretty succinctly cover what we consider hate speech. I could refer you to the site rules or give you my personal opinion but I think it would be more useful to read the opinion when it comes out.
  4. Bart (Moderator) NKVD Channel Maintainer

Message Count:
    Can we get this thread locked? This is going nowhere...
  5. Unillogical Ex-Admin

Message Count:
    I think that would be unwise.
  6. Byzantium's Revenge Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    There are some on the forum who really have done nothing to justify their promotion to moderator status. Kalalification is not among them. I find him to be one of the more intelligent and competent posters on the forum. A more pressing concern is the fact that some people really need to grow a backbone.
    slydessertfox likes this.
  7. slydessertfox Total War Branch Head

Message Count:
    Ler and members of the left as a whole have also insulted pro-westerners almost just as much (and maybe more) than how many times they are claiming Kali made insults. Yet for some reason it is considered OK for the communists to throw insults everywhere at kali and others, but apparently when Kalalification throws an insult that does not violate the rules you guys throw a shitstorm. Seriously, the level of bullshit coming from both sides is utterly ridiculous.

[IMG]
  8. DukeofAwesome Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    We aren't talking about you being politically correct. I hate political correctness as much as you do. The forum would lose a great deal if you started censoring your opinions. However, what is being called into question is not your opinions, or how you present them, but that you attack and bully others in your position of power, and then call the idea that you have responsibility that goes with that power nonexistent unless it is written down.
  9. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    That's not true at all. And if we have, we've served punishment for it. Please link to any rules we have broken that have not been punished.

Kali on the other hand has not served punishment for his rule breaking.
  10. pedro3131 Running the Show While the Big Guy's Gone

Message Count:
    That's the point, if it's okay for the left to attack the right, then it should be okay for the right to attack the left. Neither side has broken any rules, and when they do, we punish them for it
  11. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    Kali has done nothing against the rules and is a very confident mod. He is an asshole and he shouldn't be on this forum or on the Internet as in both cases it will not get you any friends or win you arguments, it will do the opposite. Kali does not carry all the blame either, the people who say he is insulting them are also wrong he is just being an asshole and it is fine to be mad at him just ignore his what he says and take it for what it is just someone being a dick. There is no good argument to want Kali removed from being a mod. Kali just needs to learn to stop being such a dick to other people and the people who feel insulted by him being an asshole just ignore it. There is one final thing, you guys are tearing apart our community on this forum over something small and I don't want to this community get destroyed over something that should be very small.
  12. yuri2045 A Marines Biologist

Message Count:
    I agree with everything in this. However the problem is that this constant attack from BOTH sides has gone on for too long.
  13. Viking Socrates I am Mad Scientist

Message Count:
    In a cave,watching shadows (Plato reference)
    So to end all of this "Kali stop being a dick, or be created the illusion that your not, and communist people stop giving a fuck if he sometimes is a dick"

Congrats problem fucking solved, now back to ranting about the ottomans or vikings or some shit on the forums.
  14. yuri2045 A Marines Biologist

Message Count:
    Back to election discussions.
  15. Viking Socrates I am Mad Scientist

Message Count:
    Fey wins, Romulus wins end of discussion o.k day is over.
  16. slydessertfox Total War Branch Head

Message Count:
    First of all, Kali has not broken any rules. Second, thanks for proving my point. You guys have broken rules and have been punished. If Kali breaks a rule, he will be punished. He has not broken a rule though.
  17. Viking Socrates I am Mad Scientist

Message Count:
    As anyone notice its mostly two/three people arguing about kali when the rest of the forums support him being here.
  18. slydessertfox Total War Branch Head

Message Count:
    Thank you. There has only been a small amount of people who actually support him being removed from moderating status. I think if Chives did not go overboard and demand his resignation by a certain date while threatening to lash out if it does not happen (which I find completely ridiculous) then this thread might not even be here.
    Viking Socrates likes this.
  19. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    It's a rabid generalization to say we've broken many rules. In fact, the only times we have were in our protest. Even then only 2 or 3 people did. They sailed out their punishments like any person of the forum should, not resisting, not finding loopholes, merely honorably.

Can you not grant that Kali has insulted our ideology? Can you not grant that Kali has insulted our posts? Can you not grant that Kali has insulted our very beliefs? Is it right for Kali to say such horrible things about us (see the Communism - Dirty and/or Stupid Thread) and yet face no punishment? At least we are honest. At least we do not hide behind false claims and intentional loopholes.
  20. RonaldRaygun Futuristic Weapon Wielder/Commie Hunter

Message Count:
    Oh no, somebody insulted an idea. Better tar and feather them that dirty hooker!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.