Let's Play Darkest Hour Part. 19, 20, and 21 Added

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Nov 20, 2011.

Comments

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Tyrant3089
    I usually hate RPG's but I also have been addicted to Skyrim
  2. Bart
    Part 19:
    That abortion thing, I think you had all the right to get mad there, but I would have done it different. I would try to overrule him with facts and arguments, with a really sharp tone. But that's just my way of handling with argumentations, just not giving up until I win.

Part 20:
    Who cares about the Netherlands?! I do! Don't you know that, if the Netherlands would not have existed, you would...
    1) ...not have your precious bagel?
    2) ...not have Santa Claus?
    3) ...not have New York?
    4) ...not have apple pie?
    5) ...not have ice skating?
    6) ...not have Dutch painters like Rembrandt?
    Therefor I demand you invade my country as soon as possible, oppressing as much people as you can, and making your best effort to install an authoritarian regime which oppresses the individual rights and democracy for everyone!

Part 21:
    Yay, my question is named in this part! Hurray! Huzzah!
  3. RonaldRaygun
    Quick important tip here Stalin:
    To annex a country you have to capture all of their victory points and their capital which is a victory point itself most of the time.

You find out which provinces are victory points by clicking on the victory point map mode (it's the one with the star icon).

Provinces coloured red belong to your enemies and you have to capture them, the ones that are coloured yellow are neutral and the ones coloured green belong to you and your allies.