Let’s Play Modern Warfare 3 (Drunk) – Part. 1

Let’s Play Modern Warfare 3 (Drunk) – Part. 1
  1. StephenColbert27
    If you wish to join the old community:
    But without the spaces. This way they can't change it.
    Aug 7, 2012
  2. StephenColbert27
    If you wish to join the old community:
    But without the spaces. This way they can't change it.
    Aug 7, 2012
  3. Zuikov45132
    I think the Russians have teleportation technology thats how they invaded.
    Aug 1, 2012
  4. Star Killer
    @Uncle Joe
    Ya ur right it really pisses me off but one thing is that US woudent be able to invade the US eather.(And im not saying u said that)
    Apr 13, 2012
  5. Uncle Joe
    AH!!! this game makes me angry!! it makes no sense! Russia's population is on the decline, they don't have the manpower anymore to wage war against us! not on the scale as in these games. and how the hell do they get here?!?! our navy/airforce are some of the greatest in the world! and another thign! what about our european and asian allies?!?! where's Germany? where's England?!?! are they fighting? i doubt Russia has the capabilities to fight in the Americas and Europe! and finally, what about our literally hundreds, if not thousands of militias!! theyd fight as well! no matter what, Russia has no chance! it makes no sense! AH!
    Feb 29, 2012
  6. ouch456
    i agree with alecool24 my friend said that the total hunters and civilians with guns in the usa would create one of the largest army's in the world so the militia could be a problem for the russians and with the armed forces in the usa we could basically be a gigantic wall of gun fire from us so the militia would DEFINITELY be a problem you got my word alecool24
    Feb 23, 2012
  7. armyman1625
    Any one how says this game suck is completely wrong its not that bad. Its a fun game, its not the best cod but its still fun. Also ive played bf3 and its not the best game ever, contrary to popular believe.
    Feb 22, 2012
  8. BattalionOfRed
    No, no fucking way. No fucking way, he actually did it!
    Feb 22, 2012
  9. Alecool24
    You think that us Americans wont use our second amendment we will start a huge militia almost instantly mostly because of rednecks.
    Feb 21, 2012
  10. Ingvar
    haha I see why this video has so many views.Because it has (Drunk) in it haha)
    Feb 21, 2012
  11. The Evil Major
    "There are two ways of drinking vodka, with water or like water"
    Feb 21, 2012
  12. Euin O' Donally
    wow, dirty immigrates is one of the keywords...
    Feb 21, 2012
  13. Hon Lam Wan
    I can feel why you hate this game
    Feb 21, 2012
  14. skillithead
    your commentary on this vid is really fucking funny lol
    Feb 21, 2012
  15. slydessertfox
    Except BF3 is fun
    Feb 20, 2012