Jun 6, 2012
  2. passas
    civ 5 please
    Jun 2, 2012
  3. slydessertfox
    Also Civ V would be great.
    Jun 2, 2012
  4. slydessertfox
    I agree with Zhukov. Until it reaches 5,0 (which is when they unveil tanks and hopefully add realistic trenches) I think he should hold off on Great War.
    Jun 2, 2012
  5. GeorgykZhukov
    Well, i think he should wait until The Great War gets to 5.0 before he Let's Plays it, because it won't be that WW1-authentic until 5.0.
    Jun 1, 2012
  6. lichlord267
    A great finish to a great lp, third age sounds like a good idea but the mod lordhh is suggesting sounds very interesting.
    Jun 1, 2012
  7. Robotech0
    I think a Mount 'n' Blade Napoleonic Wars would be more than epic!
    After all, it is like a total war game, except that you control a single soldier instead of the whole army ;)
    May 31, 2012
  8. ivantheterrible60
    That. Was. Epic.
    May 31, 2012
  9. TerribleTerribleDmg
    If you go to Georgia you will never upload another video. Why not Korea? Also I would really like to see more Fall of the Samurai, more than literally any other LP. The naval battles in this game are the best thing in the world in my opinion.
    May 30, 2012
  10. jakeshortj
    What about re-trying Civilization V?? Get revenge on those evil Chinese! >:D
    May 30, 2012
  11. Vendredi8
    You should do a Mount and Blade: Warband lets play! I'd like to see the way you choose to rise to power
    May 30, 2012
  12. Gaius Julius Caesar
    I also shed tears of joy watching the gatling guns mow down your inferior enemies
    May 29, 2012
  13. Scipio Africanus
    Please don't do The Third Age; there are WAY to many LPs of that game already (not that I think your's won't be good).
    May 29, 2012
  14. lordhh
    The Great War mod is a total conversion project for Napoleon: Total War. It aims to create an authentic representation of World War I-era formations, tactics, strategies and general warfare. Watch as waves of battalions advance under the cover of massed artillery barrages and deadly chlorine gas, or stay hidden behind their earthworks, machineguns brutally mow down uncareful attackers. Complex defenses are manned by thousands of troops, armed with rapid breech-loaded rifles. SMG Infantry, flamethrowers, snipers and elite formations attempt to break the stalemate, while the sheer industrial output of all combatting nations - and the density of forces along most fronts - ensure that advances are measured in metres, not in the grand distances of earlier days. Commanders must learn to control massive battles, where audacity and wit must overcome seemingly impossible odds. Dreadnoughts rule the waves in the grand collisions between the world's mighties navies, while cruisers and destroyers launch raids on ports and merchant shipping, gradually forcing nations into starvation and resource shortages. Battles are carried out at long ranges, with the biggest metal titans bolstering an impressive and unprecedented firepower. The artillery barrages, explosions and clouds of dense and poisonous gas help create a feeling of awe and truly exposes the capabilities and wonders of the warscape engine. Watch battalions evaporate under whithering shelling, melt away in green-coloured chlorine gas or be turned into piles of corpses in front of enemy positions.

This one would be cool to do a Let's play of.
    May 29, 2012
  15. GeneralManstein
    It would be cool doing a LP of Third Age, I can picture you commanding the endless hords of mordor
    May 29, 2012