Medieval Lord game.

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Romulus211, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Aloysius Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The initial attack on the western walls was met with much bloodshed as arrows fell from the sky and sheilds clashed on the walls. Many a good man fell at the foot of the wall alone. Yet battle continued as the sides fought for key towers that changed hands many times.
  2. TheKoreanPoet Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    OOC: Thank you for the compliment.
  3. TheKoreanPoet Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The attack on the eastern front was met with much ferocity. The speech gave the soldiers an almost unbreakable morale. The ballistae fired faster than it has ever fired before. The Farsvarere pushed the battering ram to the gate and smashed it down in less than 2 minutes. A hole was already made in the wall by the ballistae. Soldiers charged into the entry points. The Farsvarere charged up the towers on the walls to kill the archer on them. The axeboys charged fearlessly through the gates, and slaughtered the 100 spear militia there. 30 Knights charged at them but the axeboys threw their javelins and killed most of them. The few that remained were slaughtered. The axeboys then charged through the center to the bridge killing every soldier in their way. Few were lost but the main battle for the bridge was about to begin.
  4. Aloysius Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    With the ferocious assault and break through on the Eastern side the enemy troops reinforced the gate bridge. This left the west less defended. Suavek lead the assault on the middle tower. He himself raised the Warsaw Flag. He then signaled the spies to storm the bridge gate and open it for the Eastern force.
    [IMG]
  5. TheKoreanPoet Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The eastern bridge gates opened up letting the eastern invasion forces through. The eastern forces merged with the western forces waiting for the final attack on the castle where the tyrant was located. Wilhelm met with Suavek for the final preparations for the attack. But the meeting was more of a conversation on how to deal with the tyrants body.

Wilhelm: I want to cut off and keep his head. You can throw his body off of the highest point of the castle.
  6. Aloysius Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Suavek: hmmmm. I understand your request. Yet i say we through him off the keep togather while he is still alive. NO WAIT! ive got a better idea. We fire him out of a catapault into the wall. Then you may take his head home.
  7. TheKoreanPoet Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Wilhelm: Okay I agree but if i get brain juice on me, your paying for the cleaning.
  8. Aloysius Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Suavek: Fair enough for now we camp around the keep. starve them out abit. Meanwhile ill send my men to take a catapault from teh walls and begin flinging dead diseased animals at them.
  9. TheKoreanPoet Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Wilhelm: While you are doing that, I'm going to raid the brewery. I'll bring a keg for you. My axeboys will stay behind and blow their horns until the final attack begins just to remind the bastards who they are dealing with.
  10. Aloysius Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Quite kind of you thank you
  11. TheKoreanPoet Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Baron Wolfgang has been quite worried over the past few months. The Danish are getting restless because of the Norwegian and Norman invasion of Briton. They demand that we invade Briton as well or else they would defect. The nation can't lose Denmark because of their metal smiths make the steel weapons that equip the entire army. Wolfgang orders the invasion of Briton and preparations for the invasions are beginning. The Dutch and Danish shipmakers are hastily making Galley and the Flemish are weaving sails as fast as they could. The Farsvarere are making ready for the invasion and training to fight the Briton Huskarls. The invasion will start months from now.
    (-2 public order in Denmark)
    The news of the arrival of the heir to Wolfgang has brought the spirits of the nation up.
    (+2 public order in Greenland)
    A diplomat was sent to Warsawza to ask for assistance for the invasion of Briton.

Public order:
    Nation: +5 public order

Regions:
      • Netherlands:+2
      • Hannovaria:+2
      • Denmark:0
  12. Aloysius Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The diplomat arrived and explained the situation. King Suavek thought of what his response would be.
    King Suavek: Since I will need men to keep order and repair Krakow I will send 50 Winged Hussars. Use them correctly and they will be worth 300 men in open battle.
  13. TheKoreanPoet Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The diplomat returned on the back of one of the Winged Hussar's horses. Wolfgang was happy that the Warsawzan King gave him some of his most highly trained. A small gift of 15 ducats will be sent to King Suavek's treasury. The preparations for the invasion are almost complete, all we need to do now is to muster our forces for the invasion. Wolfgang also sent a letter to King Suavek on how we should refer your nation as now.

King Suavek,
    Your nation is called Warsawza named after your capital city, but you just took another major city, Krakow. Since you now own both Krakow and Warsaw, we can no longer call you Warsawza seeing as it no longer makes sense. We have an idea of what to call you but I don't know if you share the same view. We would like to call you Poland. Do you agree?
  14. Aloysius Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    King Suavek sent a letter back to Wolfgang
    LETTER: Wolfgang
    We will be called Vistula Poland after the river. In the future we hope to capture the cities on the order river to the west. Then we will be Greater Poland.
  15. TheKoreanPoet Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    That is grand, Poland is such a great name for your nation. But We ask you of this. Don't take land in Pommerania, we wish to create a "Greater Germania" and that includes Pommerania. You can have Danzig though.
  16. Aloysius Well-Known Member

Message Count:
  17. slydessertfox Total War Branch Head

Message Count:
    Well it seems that Sly is now ruling Romulan land for the moment as the Lord Romulus is on a "vacation" (no the real romulus is not actually on a vacation). plus 3 to public order.
  18. TheKoreanPoet Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The invasion of Briton was a success! With the help of the Hussars, we were able to take 3 towns from Briton. Now we can start making a base on our new territory for future invasions. But the battle will be hard. We will be facing the Norwegians and the Normans too.
  19. Aloysius Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    As flags above Krakow and Warsaw wave the army marches North in the baltic port of Danzig. It quickly submits without a fight. Now Vistula Poland has been formed. King Suavek now looks to the west to take over Order Poland. For this quest he creates the New Vistula Army. He begins training men immediately.
  20. TheKoreanPoet Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    OOC: Wait, can you show me a map of where you plan to invade because I think you might be expanding into Germania. I don't want your Poland in my Germania.