Official Official Statement.

Discussion in 'Site Policy and Rule Announcements' started by JosefVStalin, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulcan200x Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Well that is up to him not me or you..:/
  2. Achtung Kommunisten! Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Birmingham, United Kingdom, European Union
    Now I came back to read this. It's okay really, I can do my essay and look at the forums, it just takes a lot longer...
  3. Imperial1917 City-States God of War

Message Count:
    [IMG]
    And Stalin is the guy to the left about to shoot him.
    Indeed, Stalin has already done so and this picture is out of date.
  4. theteremaster Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    the deepest depths of the Australian netherworld
    Fact: stalin pretty much lets her and the others run the whole site.
  5. Vulcan200x Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    :( NO STALIN KAMA POWER

His legend will live on like rainbows and ak-47s
  6. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Fact: That is not a fact. Especially not so with the new reforms.
  7. Vulcan200x Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I liked when Chelsea was in charge and the other mods, the new acts are whack soon the acts will expire like bills
  8. theteremaster Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    stop trying to cover it up. we know.
  9. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    I was never really in charge, I was just the most active mod. We did things as a whole.
  10. Vulcan200x Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Well he do good job, your the most active mod, I assume your were the leader and I liked the leadership of it, I want you charge again or whatever you did before the site reform..........ALL HAIL STALIN BOW BOW BOW
  11. Imperial1917 City-States God of War

Message Count:
    [IMG]
    Seriously, the more I look at this picture, the more relevent it seems.
    Now I am thinking that the horde behind the man designated 'Toast' is his maurading group intent on sowing destruction across the land (the forums) and that the other soldiers who lie dead about the artwork are brave, loyalist forum members who died nobly defending the forums.

Hmm... I really just let my imagination run away with me...
  12. Chives Newest Member

Message Count:
    I can and will attest to that.
    Vulcan200x likes this.
  13. JosefVStalin El Presidente

Message Count:
    It's not true, the Illuminati actually runs the forums.
  14. The Shaw Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second

Message Count:
    And which side am I on?

Also, am I the only one who chuckles reading Vulcan's semi-comprehensible posts?
  15. Vulcan200x Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    This picture is from the first Afghan war the Afghans fighting the British
    :(
  16. Kali The World's Best Communist

Message Count:
    If you think that's good, you should check this out:

The Arab Spring
    Vulcan200x

Spring – a time when flowers bloom. Legend has it if the roots of the flower are soaked in blood, the flower will bloom red. In this past spring in the Middle East, blood flowed freely through the city streets as brutal dictators launched with ruthless crackdowns, destroyed homes, and slaughtered hundreds of innocent people. Due to the extreme amount of political activity in the Middle East, we named the past spring the “Arab Spring”. The definition of Arab Spring will be fully defined when all uprisings stop. The question is when will the uprisings stop? It has been approximately one year since the civil unrest began. Many people have different opinions about this topic.

The people who are against the regime state the authoritarian regimes are killing innocent people simply because they speak their minds. The supporter of current Authoritarian regimes state that these people are just armed gangs that will target us after the new government is formed. For example the current Syrian regime allows both Muslims and Christian to co-exist. Proponents of Assad would ask what “will happen if a Radical Islamist Party takes control of Syria?” Most likely, the government would target Christian Arabs. My Arabic Teacher, Mrs.Mouchef, has been to Syria before the uprising and believes that Syria as peaceful nation. I took the time to interview her about the recent uprisings, and found her responses quite interesting.
    What is Arab Spring?
    Arab Spring currently defined as a mass pro-democracy movement across the Arab World. The protests extended from Morocco to Pakistan at its peak. The movements will go down as one the most memorable uprisings ever. The people want to speak freely so they can live a better life. If everybody was wealthy nobody will protest because of the economy is doing well, but it’s not. The majority of people in the Middle East are poor despite their oil revenues. The people want to speak how the regime is run to ensure a better way of life. Unfortunately, the government refused to let the people to speak publicly, which led to a massive protest. The question is how did Arab Spring start?
    After many claims and theories about who started what, after a year, we can say that Mohamed Bouazizi was the single person that started this entire revolution. Bouazizi was a street vendor in Tunisia who was a victim of corruption. Bouazizi, tired of the corruption, set himself on fire. He died a few weeks later. Shortly after his death, many people took to the street and protested in his name. Shortly after that, the regime was overthrown. Just like that – it wasn’t a coup, or an assassination, but the actions of a single man. People can make a difference regardless of political or economic power. With the development of mass media, the news leaked to other countries and soon other protest began. Egypt, Libya, Yemen, and many more countries rose up against tyranny. Soon the dictatorial regimes started to crumble.
    My Opinion
    Like others I developed an opinion on the issue at hand. I feel neutral about the Arab Spring, because your biases can offend a lot of people. I don’t want to be a divisive figure like Sarah Palin, or Lucy from the War Room with her Call of Duty rants. Anyway the uprising won’t stop until everybody is economically happy or until the corrupt regimes stop. So I decided to share the interview I did on Mrs. Mouchref view on Arab Spring because I want people to get a sense of other people’s perceptive.
    Interview Questions (Arab Spring Questions)
    1.Me: One year has passed this middle-eastern uprising, when do you think it will stop?

Mrs. Mouchref: Personally I don’t see the uprising reaching a halt until economic interests cease.

2.Me: Why do think people support the remaining regime that has not had a revolution?

Mouchref: Lack of communication, most people within the country has news and information censored.

3.Me: Which countries concern you the most in the middle-east?

Mouchref: Definitely Syria, my family’s lives are at stake.

4.Me: If you are Arab-descent, what are you are, and are you concerned about this, and what if so.

Mouchref: Syrian Lebanese, concerned that this will intensify and spread.

5.Me: Support the opposition or Regime or indifferent? Why?

Mouchref: Indifferent it would be like siding with the lesser of two evils.

6.Me: Sense of nationalism?

Mouchref: Definitely I love my country people they are most genuine in the world.

7.Me: Have you visited the middle-east, live there? Was it different before the uprising?

Mouchref: I have visited Syria and Lebanon several times it was a peaceful, beautiful nation.

8.Me: Would do back to middle-east to help your people?

Mouchref: no unfortunately I do not have the power to combat the world order.

9.Me: If we went back in time like one to two years or so. Would you think people ever think we can overthrow the regime?

Mouchref: People will think so, but it would take the unification of hundreds of thousands before any event of overthrowing would take place

10.Me: Conclusion want to add to your final Statement

Mouchref: Long Live Syria!

11.Me: Experiencing stories?

Mouchref: Nothing really, just saying if Christians and Muslims have lived peacefully for centuries why would chaos break loose after Americans economic crash and oil hunting spree? Food for thought.
    slydessertfox, The Shaw and Chives like this.
  17. LeonTrotsky Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I knew it!
  18. Vulcan200x Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    that was uncalled for, you know I am acting this way. My english is way better in real life..........you know what I will start typing in normally now!
  19. Imperial1917 City-States God of War

Message Count:
    On the side out of the pic smoking weed, if you like.

I can always put you in if you want...
  20. theteremaster Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    did they steal another antimatter trap from CERN to force you to cede control?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.