Official Official Statement

Discussion in 'Site Policy and Rule Announcements' started by JosefVStalin, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneralofCarthage Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Edited.
  2. Lighthouse Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Stalin, may I ask you something a little personal? I ask because the tone of this post and the recent condition of the site overall. Are you depressd or sad? I dont mean to offend or anything but with finals coming up, lack of you doing what you love let's plays due to it, the latest Coffee house, and the recent drama rollercoaster of this forum, anyhow I know that was out of the blue but you just seemed really sad to me. I dont know maybe I am just insane like usual.
  3. Benerfe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Stalin, you banned Link, RonaldRaygun, and Kali?

Well, this website is paid by you correct?

Which means there is no annoying Donate button on the sides <-- -->, so in theory this is your website but to ban our..

SC2 branch head - Link

RonaldRaygun - A tribune member

And Kali - One of your mods, that came and gone and once again came again.

Something personal must of happened, but really perhaps we should ease the serious level and come up with a solution instead of this Autocrat'ish one.

We lost too many people and seeding new members is fruitless, we should promote amnesty.

Once again you provide this site to us of which I don't know how you fund, but still thanks for providing this for us, instead of a bland site in which you just upload lp's too.
    Anwrise888 likes this.
  4. Yarpen Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    SC2 branch was dissolved, Ronald was a tribune, and the same with Kali.
    Chelsea366 and Daddy92 like this.
  5. trots 20-20 Member

Message Count:
    I think the main problem is that there is so many different opinions and this forum is an entire melting pot of communists, anarchists, republicans, democrats, gamers, whatever. All these ideas are presumebly how these people live there lives and its how they represent themselves on the forums. All these different opinions are all so radical that questioning authority had to start at some point.

I think people should have seen this coming either being a moderator a memeber or a new comer a simple trip around these forums and you see the love/hate flowing through every discussion. We all do love the forums and would hate to see it leave or turn into some nightmare and thats why a bunch of people are questioning it. Just my 2 cents but there it is, and yes this isnt a democracy but would still be nice if we could just say lets just have some clarity.

Just look at how much people like Dudeofawesome vulcan and karokoram truly are passionate about this they dont want to disrespect stalin they dont even want to disrespect the mods they truly love the site and lets plays and most importantly the forums. They just dont want it to fall in disrepair and they dont want these forums turning into a sad depressing place. Are they mislead in some areas of what they say? yes. Do they offend people? yes. But to say they dont have a point is just silly if we dont have people to question injustices then what kind of forums are these?

Freedom of speech isnt made for those with the popular opinions its for those who have the unpopular opinoins. Lets come together and stop this turmoil lets make this an enjoyable place of learning, debate, discussion, and gaming. If we dont all come together now in our darkest hour then when will we? We must be willing to compromise. We must be willing to have peace. We must be willing to have freedom.
  6. Benerfe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I agree, Trots.

Peace and equality.

My only rant is how can this be the People's Assembly when only the higher ups and Stalin only have a say in?

I would personally like to know what happened but we don't know because it is censored, we were just provided a generalization of what happened.
  7. DukeofAwesome Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    @trots 20-20 I just don't want people like Kali banned for no reason and then people like Ronald banned for insulting Stalin after he made a shitty decision.
  8. trots 20-20 Member

Message Count:
    In that sence i agree with you but disrespecting stalin and moderators(not saying you do) is just childish and giving no support to the dissenters cause
  9. Benerfe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I am not disrespecting no one.

This is clearly a People's assembly.

And what really happened.
  10. DukeofAwesome Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Well Stalin doesn't want people to know and since it involves him that apparently falls under the personal information rule.
  11. Benerfe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Well perhaps we can have a better view on what happened, we should use the power of Psychoanalysis and blame masturbation since Stalin had this Freud thing going on a while ago, why can't we have those days back.
  12. trots 20-20 Member

Message Count:
    Yes I tottally agree with you now I'm not sure why either one got banned and I think there should be clarity but I dont think, personally, that saying stalin cant do his job is getting anything done we have to like I said try to at least compromise and try to be friends and share hugs;)
    I know you arent disrespecting anyone,and yes it is a peoples assembly being a trots i would love a democracy but I'm not sure how well it would work maybe we could elect mods through polls. I'm not sure but we have to find common ground. I'm the last person to ask what happened *shrugs shoulders*
  13. DukeofAwesome Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Except Stalin doesn't want or need to compromise with us since, as many brown-nosers on this thread have said, it's his website. Also, I don't think anyone has said that Stalin can't do his job. I just think he's taking the wrong approach.
  14. trots 20-20 Member

Message Count:
    it is his website and if he wants these forums to wrok and not have stress put on him then he will listen to us peasents
  15. Romulus211 Proconsul

Message Count:
    Oh look the owner of the site did something upsetting, let's totally bitch about it, because we have nothing better to do.
  16. Daddy92 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Kali was banned because he was harassing imperial and he was reported .
    Anwrise888 likes this.
  17. C_G Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I stil don't know why Link was banned.
  18. slydessertfox Total War Branch Head

Message Count:
    Wait, kali, link, and onald were perma banned?
  19. Spartacus Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Kali is only banned for a week. O have no idea how long Ronald and Link are banned.
    slydessertfox likes this.
  20. slydessertfox Total War Branch Head

Message Count:
    Oh ok. I misread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.