Psychological Profile of Viking Socrates

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Viking Socrates, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Toast Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I don't believe that for one second. Stop trying to manipulate people with your exaggerations.
  2. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    You guys were physically plotting to bring down this website. Matt and you were discussing ways to tarnish Stalin's reputation, and to make him seem like a bad person so people would go to your site - This will two weeks after he broke up with his girlfriend, and was in deep depression.

Regarding the so called 'Succession' that was supposedly attempted by myself and Chives - We created a freebie, 7 year outdated forum, with the intention of inviting our friends to it. None of us, aside from chives had any intention of actually leaving the community. I made clear to him all along that I was going to remain a member of both. I did not start, nor lead that movement, I went along with it for a friend. Now, unfortunately, the post that Chives made was deleted, and the message in it was entirely butchered. If it was still around, you would see for yourself that we had no intention of 'Seceding' from, nor 'Destroying' this community. Unlike you guys, who specifically timed it at a point when Stalin, and the forums were at their most vulnerable.

Edit: And yes, I did reveal some stuff regarding conversations between myself and Kali/Matt/You. I did this to try and point out that they were, against the forum rules, leaking private information about members to people like you, who in turn used it against them publicly.
  3. Toast Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Shut up Ler. Stalin recovered in mere days after separating with his girlfriend based on the times he uploaded those two videos. I doubt Matt and Link wanted to "tarnish Stalin's reputation", and if they did, what was their motive? Speaking of which, how would discrediting one person's site increase the popularity of another? You're full of shit. Why are you bringing this up when I am 100% certain that you eavesdropped on a conversation and told Stalin about it - you were completely fucking over Matt and Link and being nothing but - as Link said - a "lapdog".

Do we have the chatlogs for this inane bullshit?
  4. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. And If they have any, they should post them. I have nothing to hide here.
  5. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    Seems more your style, Ler. You seem to enjoy blatantly lying more than I. This post, for example.
    I don't remember at what time either of these events happened, or how long there was between, so I can't deny this, although I doubt that it is accurate. More importantly, it's irrelevant.
    The poor quality of the forum in question does not change your intent, only your competence at executing that intention.
    Holy shit, just like Matt was planning to do. The difference is that we didn't do it in an autism induced rage against the capitalist moderating staff.
    I seem to recall Chives implying some very different things, but unfortunately, I have no way of recovering those statements.
    For like 2 weeks, though, his Skype status was "It's time to move on."
    Pretty clear, right?
  6. Toast Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I'm asking you for evidence. Unless you have it, I'm inclined to believe that you are just overly exaggerating everything.
  7. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    Alright, so it is about time for this again, is it? Oy.
  8. The Shaw Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second

Message Count:
    I'm pretty sure I was there when matt and ler and all those guys were talking about "seceding", as it was during a livestream hosted by matt and I was the only one viewing it other than the other people on the stream. I remember because Matt was saying that he would make everyone on the stream a mod, and when I asked if I could be a mod, he said, "no, you would be the one normal member on the site". But I can't remember when it was.

And I can tell you that the whole thing was a joke, and Ler did what he is good at and overreacted. He pretended to go along with it, apparently thinking it was serious, and then told stalin about it like a child, when in reality Matt's idea for a new site was little more than subject for laughs. Matt was upset however, about how little Stalin was getting done in regards to the site, he wasn't actually going to make his own site. Ler is just a douche.
  9. Benerfe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Great its psychology class back in high school!

Nooooo!
  10. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    No, completely different incident. That happened about a month before what I am talking about. I sent Stalin the full chatlog, so he can vouch for me there.
  11. The Shaw Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second

Message Count:
    Then forget my post.
  12. Kalalification Guest

Chives actually talked to me on Skype after he got banned and said he was sorry for acting like a douche; Ler on the other hand was more than happy to sell out his "friend," as long as he got off scot-free. Thinking back, he's done it to Che, Matt, Soviet and all of the others who participated in the spam attack, as well as Chives, and that's just off the top of my head. Ler is the very essence of a snake in the grass, and you'd do well to watch anything you say in his presence.
  13. ComradeLer Proud Anti-Patriot

Message Count:
    When did I sell any of these people out? I'm friends with all of them, bar Matt. In fact, why don't you ask all them if this is true yourself, rather than making these slanderous, baseless accusations? I'm pretty sure a mod shouldn't be saying crap like that.

Edit: I've held this argument since before those freebie forums were even created. Chives is perfectly aware of my stance, and he is fine with it.
  14. ironchin Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    "People" didn't start tearing him apart because he "was merely sharing his test scores", one person made a mostly joking comment about his romanticism (that I admit wasn't very nice, but it's nothing in the context of this forum). His reply got one person to "tear him apart", another to question the reply, and one last person to give him some helpful advice. The latter two have been ignored.

And as for this argument, I simply sigh. It only harms the forums. No side is going to convince the other of anything, so why even bother? Link/Toast/Kalalification, you may be right, but do you think anything you say will be accepted by ComradeLer? ComradeLer, they may be wrong, but don't you think trying to convince those three of anything is a lost cause? Can't any of you see that it achieves nothing except harm to the forums? Why can't everyone please leave it in the past and not bring it up again.
  15. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    I don't think there is such a thing as a well being for the forums that applies to every member. Some things are good for some members or some part of the forums and comparatively bad for others.
    And I do not care at all about convincing ComradeLer of anything. If you ever get into an argument on the internet with the intention of changing someone's mind, you have already lost.
  16. D3VIL Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I think the site is great. There I said it.
    Achtung Kommunisten! likes this.
  17. UnholyKnight800 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Good for you.
  18. Kalalification Guest

I find it kind of odd that our website's version of the "only sane man" is an obscenely well dressed British fascist.
    D3VIL likes this.
  19. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    Wroooooooooong. It's totaaaaaaally gaaaaaaaaaaaay.
  20. Achtung Kommunisten! Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Birmingham, United Kingdom, European Union
    Who's that then? Only that wouldn't be a bad description of me, although i'm not all that well-dressed, I just like wearing ties.
    I always thought Toast was our only sane man.