Russia sucks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheDrot, May 9, 2011.

1. TheDrot New Member

Message Count:
    Hello everyone, I see there are many people who is crazy about Russia and all the Russian stuff. But you know what? I was born in Russia and I still live here and I can say it's the one of the worst countries in Europe. Almost all the politics are related to corruption, almost all the teenagers love alcohol and smoking, almost everything costs much much more than it must cost. For example, I bought a Nintendo DSi in Oxford for 7500 roubles (convert into bucks by yourself) and got a game and many useful things for free. However, at that moment JUST DSi costed about 11000 roubles in Russia! Many people ask why is piracy so developed in the country. I'll answer why! Because games cost several times more than in good countries! But it all is not that important, actually. More important thing is that everything can be bought here. For example, there were many accidents when a stupid bitch knocked down people because she can't drive properly. Why the hell does she even has a car? Because her rich daddy bought her a driving license!
    You say Russia's culture is cool? Maybe it is, but it's going to be replaced with American one. I guess, more than half of school pupils don't even remember the text of our national athem...
    Russia is a terrible place to live. Everyone who has an opportunity to get out of here — does it.
    Sorry for posting such a long post written in such a bad manerre, but I've got so much things to say because you call Russia a nice place while it isn't so at all. Don't say that Russia's great until you live here at least for a year or two. It sucks.
    P.S. How can you say that Russian is better than English?! It isn't! It's much more difficult to learn and much less conservative. I think it's bad.
  2. JayJayGT Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Whoa... guess it's time for Russia bashing, and anyway I think Russia is an awesome country - I mean you guys have got a pretty rich heritage.
  3. D3adtrap www.twitter.com/d3adtrap | Mr. Choc: Coco Fruits

Message Count:

Dude, thats like in every single ass country.
  4. TheDrot New Member

Message Count:
    Sure we do, but many Russian rulers (tsars — this word has no translation) like Ivan the Fourth didn't let Russia progress as fast as European countries did. Then, there were soooooo many awful wars... and communism. I think it was kind of a killer of progress. For example, if you are an inventor of time machine living in USSR, you are in danger of getting killed because your machine doesn't shout «Lenin is in my heart!!!» every 5 seconds. In Russia, they say «there was no sex in USSR». Usually, it's used in jokes, like «there was no sex in USSR, so where children used to come from?», but it's sad because there was terrible censore in Soviet Russia. When the Chernobyl Accident happend, NOBODY in government gave a shit! People had to be evacuated in days, but they were said to keep living as usual for a whole week!!! If you're good at physics you probably know how the hell much radiation all these people got. I think, being a fan of Russian communism is just disgusting. It wasn't right at all. I know just one country where communism is fine. It's China. Yes, they don't have democracy, but their communism lets people visit other countries, they can live normal lives. Were the USSR citizens able to do so? No!
  5. 0bserver92 Grand King of Moderation

Message Count:
    Russia has one of the worst corruption rates in the world it's almost tied with Africa.
  6. Eza08 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I'm sure people in your country disagree or is your opinion the general consensus?
  7. JosefVStalin El Presidente

Message Count:
    [yt:12q7scs0]2Z4m4lnjxkY[/yt:12q7scs0]
  8. Lennins Beard Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    [IMG]
  9. JayJayGT Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    nuff said.
  10. CoExIsTeNcE LeonTrotsky in Disguse

Message Count:
    Every country's got their own shit, but I guess you are more of a primary source then most.
  11. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    RUSSIA IS NUMBER ONE, HOW DARE YOU!
  12. Demondaze Xenos Scum

Message Count:
    Well, I hope you don't plan on coming to America. Its not much different. (Where I live anyway.)
  13. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    I thought this shit was over. I was even gonna take it out of my sig soon.
  14. CoExIsTeNcE LeonTrotsky in Disguse

Message Count:
    really?
  15. Saito Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Well you can't like pay a guy for a drivers license, but you can bribe the test taker to tell you the answers. Yup. My uncle did it for my grandpa :p Luckily he still failed even with the answers. Trust me, don't want my gramps on the road.
  16. rangerspetsnaz Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    [/quote]
    RUSSIA IS NUMBER ONE, HOW DARE YOU![/quote]

agreed and piracy is used worldwide even in areas that are in better then russia
  17. MayorEmanuel Do not weep, for salvation is coming.

Message Count:
    what have I done.......I start an Israel bashing thread (so I could more easily defend it) and suddenenly every other country has its own bashing thread.
  18. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    RUSSIA IS NUMBER ONE, HOW DARE YOU![/quote]

agreed and piracy is used worldwide even in areas that are in better then russia[/quote]
    Did you read my 2nd post? Did you read my sig? Obviously, Stalin edited my post. Thats not what I said.
  19. upir23 New Member

Message Count:
    Russia is not so bad. I live here. Russian girls are the best chick in the world. Why do you ask me? Because they loves man not for money, they loves us for intelligence, strong, bravery. Russia is the biggest country. Here is many resources. We have a best nuclear continental missile. We can destroy all surface on our planet. Therefore, no country will be with us to fight. We have a power)
  20. pedro3131 Running the Show While the Big Guy's Gone

Message Count:
    Really? Russian women, in the US are kind of known for the opposite. A lot of them come over here as mail order brides, that you literally just buy.... I've always heard good things about Russian women though, and I'm not trying to be judgmental