Space Station 13

Discussion in 'Games' started by Uberotaku001, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Uberotaku001 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Well I "accidentally" made some napalm in chemistry and now I'm banned from scientist and rd jobs. Although I think I should be rewarded as it was a very pretty fire and only 4 people died (maybe 5 never saw what happened to one of them.)
  2. Uberotaku001 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Well I "accidentally" made some napalm in chemistry and now I'm banned from scientist and rd jobs. Although I think I should be rewarded as it was a very pretty fire and only 4 people died (maybe 5 never saw what happened to one of them.)
  3. TheKoreanPoet Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    So how did you accidentally make napalm. Were you making the cure for cancer and then added nitroglycerin to the mix?
  4. Epiccheesegrater Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I've accidentally gassed the entire lab once, but I didn't get banned in any way.
  5. Uberotaku001 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I didn't expect it to explode instantly. I though I would be able to screw around with it in maintenance or somewhere with less people.
  6. Epiccheesegrater Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    When I released the gas the RD shouted at me and told me to burn the entire lab. Then I died.
  7. Eridian Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I must be the nicest traitor ever. The objectives I got were "get 5 security helmets", "collect x amount of credits"(AKA the one no one ever does), and escape on the shuttle alive. I managed to get 2/3 done, I traded a sec officer a cloak for the helmets, and just stayed alive after that. Even robusted the wizard out of existence with the cloaker I loaned the sec guy.
  8. Uberotaku001 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Well I fucked up.
    Someone made a shrine to the fire god or something in the chapel and set it up where it would have a contained fire for our viewing pleasure with the recently capture captain who killed the awesome AI. At first the fire was disappointing as it was only spreading to about 1/10 of the shrine when all of it was supposed to be in flames. In an attempt to liven the party up I removed a piece of glass at the same exact moment an oxygen tank in the shrine ruptured. The fire instantly spread filling the entire chapel with around 8-11 people in it. A couple escaped before the fire doors came down as the rest of us burned. Afterwards in deadchat everyone was trying to determine the culprit that caused everyone to die. I was panicking expecting to be banned for removing the containment, but then everyone blamed the cyborg that was trying to save the captain who was in the shrine cuffed to a chair. The cyborg denied it and then everyone figured the explosion caused by the oxygen tank rupturing caused the already loosened glass pane to fly off. As I sighed in relief I did my best to eliminate doubt that it was caused my anything else before leaving the game with a dozen dead from the fire and at least one changling on the loose when half of security burned to death.
  9. DukeofAwesome Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Well I hope no admins come to this forum. That sounds like an awesome story. Who made the shrine?
  10. Uberotaku001 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Some chaplain and an engineer I don't remember names.