Official Suspending Matthew Chris As Moderator Until Investigation is Complete

Discussion in 'Archive' started by JosefVStalin, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matthewchris Guest

M'kay, let's have a little chat, shall we. First off, I've always used a proxy, mostly for security reasons with business, but I've never really considered it important. If you go look at my past IP's, you will find my true IP, and the speed test thingy reveals it as well. Second off, this was my account, but my nephew used it to post his LP channel and what not, as he was looking for more viewers. Soon enough though, he grew bored of it, and abandoned it. That's that.

As for my schedule, I've always had sleeping problems. I usually sleep 4-6 hours a night, and often at erratic times. While it isn't optimal, it's never been particularly worrisome, but I believe I've spoke about it before. Being a part of this community gave me time to occupy some of those long hours at night, and as a whole, has made the experience more pleasant overall. As for direct questions of my personal life, I've never shied away from answering them, but I don't feel I should have to publicly defend my motivations for anything, or redescribe my situation, seeing as it's very clear some people here are either paranoid or aggressive, and I feel like further talk of my personal life would only leave them sharpening their sticks.

Now, as to my feelings on the whole situation, I feel like this is a good indicator of my time to depart. Kali was a good friend of mine, and despite his abrasive personality, he's a charming young fellow, and it was rather disappointing for me to see him leave. That was a major blow. And with this apparent taint on my reputation, I suppose it would be best if I simply fade away. My desire to post is waning, but I'm sure this community will stay afloat with out me. So, to all of you, I bid you a due. Now for a few personal messages, as I've made a few friends here.

Chelsea - You'rea strong girl, and quite the charmer. Keep on with all you martial arts stuff, and remember, above all, to stay comfortable with where you are and who you are. I hope we can speak in the future.
    Mayor - Between drawn on abs, and your flock of wine addled women, I think you got things locked down buddy. Keep on, brotha.
    Pedro - Your a snazzy guy, so keep on trucking.
    Lucy - Tabletop games are fucking cool.
    Toats - You are a funny dude, but tact certainly isn't your strong point. Keep em' all in line, champ.
    Demondaze - Don't let the Texas sun get ya. And avoid Bumblebee flags.
    ComradeLer - We've had our disagreements, and I know we hardly trust each other as far as we can throw each other, but I think, someday, you are going to be a pretty decent dude. Remember, don't let the internet be a big outlet, and don't let it get you down. You will be fine then.
    Spencer - Once again, we haven't had the most stable relationship, but I think you will go far. Keep on with the mind boggling conversations and analytical view point and you will wind up somewhere good in life.

Man, I just think my heart swelled a size. To the rest of you, see you on the other side.

Love,
    Uncle "matthewchris"
    General Mosh likes this.
  2. slydessertfox Total War Branch Head

Message Count:
    Well the original creator of his account was a 15 year old who had a youtube account and got it banned by youtube and then created another one which I have forgot what it was. Matt said that it was his nephew who lives in North Carolina who wanted to use his name for his account for whatever reason. From what I saw on Matt's Lets Play's he does not sound like he could be a young kid faking a voice of an older man. Also, he is too intelligent to be a young kid.
  3. Lighthouse Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I am deeply sorry you are leaving Matt. I shall raise golden statues in your name and hope the memories of myself are well. Farewell Friend.

I hope all of you shall join me in Song.

I pledge alligence, to Matthew Chris, the sexiest men on Earth. One man, to his genoriousity, his kindness, and always trustworthy heart and mind. He always guarded liberty, justice, and everything good.
  4. Imperial1917 City-States God of War

Message Count:
    I've always held a great amount of respect for you, Matt.

Goodbye and good luck.
  5. UnholyKnight800 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Bye Matt good luck with the twins.
  6. Jack118 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Chives
    Kali
    Matthewchris
    ?
  7. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    What about what Stalin has said?
    Such as?
    I don't see why you challenged my position of saying you were like Toast without reading what I said about Toast.

Oh well. Basically, you have no purpose on here anymore. You're just a troll at this point. In reality, if you left today the forum would be the exact same as before, just with one less troll to worry about. So no, your posts are not of "higher quality". Nor are they of any value at all.
  8. UnholyKnight800 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Well this forum lost another mod.
  9. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Chives didn't leave, but you raise a good point. The old days are dying out.
  10. slydessertfox Total War Branch Head

Message Count:
    We will miss you greatly Matt. Good luck.
  11. Jack118 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I feel really bad right now
  12. JosefVStalin El Presidente

Message Count:
    I hope you realize that by leaving at this point you make things look only more suspicious.
  13. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    Delt with already.
    I will not be elaborating on this at this time, but my advice to you is to not ever consider Ler your friend, because you will not ever be able to trust him.
    \
    I am not, nor have I ever been a troll.
    And you are really, really stupid. Your posts are consistently terrible and idiotic.
  14. GreatGranpapy Member

Message Count:
    I never knew you but, I hope life doesn't get too ruff for you. Ourevoir!
  15. Lighthouse Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    And so everyone, I see this thread pointless now. We have said our goodbyes to another forum member and I request this thread be locked.
  16. RickPerryLover strawberries oh sweet Jesus strawberries

Message Count:
    Goodbye Matt. You will be missed.
    Lighthouse418 likes this.
  17. matthewchris Guest

I see the repercussions of my actions, it just doesn't particularly concern me. I've said what I want to say.
  18. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Why would I ever trust you over a considerable friend and ally like Ler? Even more so when you can't be bothered to give any elaboration/
    Just look at the People's Assembly, you've made two troll threads just recently. Not to mention every thread you post in tends to be a troll post. It's not even hard to see how little you've done other than troll.

That's far from the truth.
  19. Toast Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    You're gonna carry that weight, toats

R.I.P Jimiruquai
  20. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    Jokes ≠ trolling
    And the use of the word ally makes you seem really autistic. That's Ler thinking for you, there. Not friends, but allies, for as long as it benefits him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.