The War Room – Episode 20: A Text Based Adventure Game

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Nov 11, 2011.

• by JosefVStalin, Nov 11, 2011 at 5:32 AM
  • JosefVStalin El Presidente

Message Count:
    Welcome to the big 20 of the war room podcast were Stalin is joined by his lovely co-host Lucy, podcast main stay D-trap, the depressingly bitter CardJr/Esac112, and newcomers forum mainstay Link and healthy planet based life from Chives. In this podcast we talk about dying genres in video games, and the ones we can’t see go soon enough, or come back to the light of day, but that’s not all we also answer plenty of viewer questions and discover why it is impossible for Lucy to be a morale human being. All this and more in what I personally feel is the funniest episode of the war room yet, don’t miss it.

Remember to email the podcast with your question, comments, and what nots to thewarroompodcast@gmail.com

You can download the podcast Here, or get it off iTunes by searching “Stalin Casts”

The War Room – Episode 20: A Text Based Adventure Game
    D3VIL likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Lighthouse
    I love that there are 30 references to me in every podcast, even if they are to piss me off and ragequit the internet.
  2. Uberotaku001
    Our lives would be empty without you.
  3. UnitRico
    Uninstall your internet man.

Also, I almost burst out in loud laughter while listening to this. That isn't a bad thing in and of itself, although I was on a train, which would've made it quite awkward.

Lastly, I'm now very tempted to try and make a text-based NKVD adventure in Java.
  4. Atom265
    I have to know what the opening song was.
  5. JosefVStalin