The War Room Episode 22: The Long Delayed Should Have Been Posed two Weeks Ago Episode.

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Jan 4, 2012.

• by JosefVStalin, Jan 4, 2012 at 12:52 AM
  • JosefVStalin El Presidente

Message Count:
    The War Room Episode 22: The Long Delayed Should Have Been Posed two Weeks Ago Episode.

Well this episode was delayed much longer than I would have liked, and for that I apologize. It’s here now and the War Room isn’t dead. In this episode I am joined by the crew of Chives, Kali, Matt, Ronald Raygun, Pedro, and Lucy to talk about whether or not gaming has become accepted in the main stream, or if negative perceptions of gamers still exist.

Then of course we answer a lot of viewer questions. If you have story about experiencing negative stereotypes as a gamer, think you know the answer for this episode’s give away or want to send us a question make sure to send it to thewarroompodcast@gmail.com

You can download the MP3 here or get it off iTunes by searching Stalin Casts

Comments

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Jan 4, 2012.

1. UnitRico
    I'm glad to see it back, it's great to listen to something when studying.

EDIT: Also, Chives, you're my new hero. Seriously, this podcast is probably my favourite so far.

Oh, and as a Dutch person, I can confirm we are indeed fictional.
  2. Omaha
    What's the song called at the beginning? :O
  3. Travuersa
    I can't listen to this with Lucy's super low quality mic.
  4. Lucas Kane
    This war room needs more rouge Ai's. :cool:
  5. Chives
    Look at what you're saying, I have to read the caption just to understand you