Un Remake Ideas And Rules (for Surfusa Editing Only)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Surfusa, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Surfusa Lost in space-time

Message Count:
    Parradise Valley, Arizona, United States of Americ
    Okay so I'm gonna post a list who's who... Also put some rules down and tell me how to change them... Do this through a PM please.
    Edit: I need two opinion from you guys, I need A) to somehow throw dissent in, B) how to be able to change ideals... Any suggestions?

Esac1122 - Australia
    Imperial1917 - China
    viking socrates - U.S.A
    Kalification - U.S.S.R
    TheFriendlypie - Argentina
    RULES:
    Background:
    The era is the Cold War, but (similar to fallout) this time the U.S.S.R economy can compete with the U.S! The space race hasn't started yet and the tensions are high! Big nations began using smaller nations as their puppets.

Goal: (Depends on Nation)
    USSR/US/China: Kick the crap out of your enemies but keep your ally(s) alive.
    NATO nations/Warsac Pact nations: Make your main ally win, but don't fall to puppet status.
    Puppets: Gain freedom, but try to avoid siding in the cold war.
    Neutrals: Grow in Economy/Size/Techknowledgy and survive. (Can change to a side)
    Developing countries: Survive, or better yet thrive!

How to Play: (First come, first served)
    You all have a certain amount of points you must obtain through any mean possible.
    Gain 100 VP!
    The amount of points will be awarded by the Head of the UN. As the 1st game's head, I will give a small list of how to gain points and work on throughout the game:
    -10 Losing a War
    -5 Being Bailed out
    -3 Losing a debate
    -3 Becoming puppet
    -3 Breaking treaty
    1 Bringing an ally to your alliance
    1 Joining a side
    2 Last a week without being on a side
    2 Being voted on the security council
    3 Winning a debate
    3 Successful Economy (100 MP In the bank)
    5 Most Weapons
    5 Bailout of a country (no matter under what agreement)
    5 Largest Army
    10 Have 90% humanity
    10 Achievement in Space Race (Every 3 SP)
    15 Winning a war
    20 Completing you objective when someone has 90 VP
    30 Finishing off a main nation

General Committe:
    The general committe starts as a neutral committe which is creates the policies for the UN such as limit on weapons, the limit on MPP, the rules on creating wars and so on and so on. This committe can be "persuaded" by your humanity percentage, power, and donations.

Each Nation will start with an amount of certain points, here a description of each possible point (Only you know your current amount...):

Money Points (MP) - Used as currency, these can buy man power points, weapon points, space points, or even just used to batter. You could even invest in your own economy so you get not MP each turn. If you have 0-3 you are on the verge of collapsing and when it is negative, there will be consequences!

Space Points (SP) - Given to a player when they either invest in their space program or on random events.

Weapon Points (WP) - Given to people who buy weapons, which can be used to either kill off an oppenant, traded, or stored in puppet countries.
    ManPower Points (MPP) - Gained over time, these can be used to conquer a country. They can be losses o gained over time and a small number of them can be traded or place in countries.

Resource Points (RP) - These also gain over time, but You need these to gain money. You can trade/ have trade agreements but only with other players. can be broken easily and formed easily, but I must be told.

Humanity Percentage (HP) - This is how "human" your country acts

What you can buy:
    Investing (- 1 MP cost) : 5MP and 5MPP and 5RP
    Agriculture research (+1 MPP growth) : 5MP and 5RP
    Infrastructure (+1 RP growth: 15RP and 10 MPP and 5MP

Here's how attacking works:
    (Your MPP - Their MPP) / The MMP required > Random generator number (0 - 100)

Lets say the UK attacks Turkey that has 120 MPP defense root.
    They use 45MPP and Turkey has 10MPP.
    First 45MPP - 10 MPP, which gives you 35
    Then have 35/120 which comes to 29% chance.
    Then with a random generator, I calculate a number 0-100.
    If it is under the percentage You win, and if it is above... You lose almost all the man power you used...

In invasions, you can invade with any number, but the one written is recommended. It takes a day to invade, and allies of both can help in defense/invasion

1 attack per country every 12 hours (or 3 maybe?)
    time! For random events, I will choose historical events...

EDIT BY KALI: Oy vey Surf, learn to spell 'technology.' Protip: if something has a red squiggle under it when you're typing, you spelled it wrong.

EDIT BY CHELSEA: Kali you don't need to edit other peoples posts to tell them they spelled something wrong. Especially not in this section and this thread.

EDIT BY SURFUSA: umm I'm not a great speller, but thanks for the pro tip I knew
  2. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. All posts will be deleted at the request of Surfusa, this thread is only for him to edit in info.
    Lenin Cat and Surfusa like this.