Victoria II NKVD Mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Karakoran, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Oh shit I forgot to add Denmark!

Also, you can mod techs and if you make a new nation and don't mod in some techs they start with none. However I copied your nation from the Norwegian Nation File (for the Political Parties actually) so you'll have all the techs they would have were they released by Sweden in vannila Vicky2.
  2. JayJayGT Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I am just confused, I would rather have a unified Italy, and you have a unified Spain... plus my nation doesn't even have Roma... looking at these borders, it isn't that I "want" more land or something petty like that, it is just, I see no reason for me to have southern Spain, yet no Rome - plus most of Italy is literally controlled by Chelsea, who has Greece - but what am I to do, it's your mod... I can only hope that you take this into account.

Edit: It isn't a good starting nation... sure I have Southern Spain, but that'll be taken instantaniously... then wha wage an unecessary war with Greece and get destroyed... a unified Italy sounds more appealing. - I don't wish to cause problems, and I am only asking.
  3. Chelsea366 Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    As long as it causes no issues I don't mind giving up lower Italy for Jay.
  4. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ok, I'll give you Chelsea's Italy and cores to Sicily.
    But, you have to keep Southern Spain.

Also, I'm not going to just isolate you btw. Because I can't figure out how to get rid of those Carlists in Catalonia, Karakoran is going to get destroyed. Not to mention there'll be a nation in Province/Corsica which you will have some cores on. So if anything you'll be beating up on people. =P
  5. JayJayGT Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ok then, I am sure both nations will work out a deal - which will hand over southern spain xD
  6. MayorEmanuel Do not weep, for salvation is coming.

Message Count:
    so do I get to be in this game at all? As I said I would like to control israel with cores on some other middle eastern povences so I dont get killed to 20 minutes. I could take poland because that is where most of the jews emigrated to israel and I also have some of my ansesters emigrating from the russian side after WW1 started. Also could I get new york because i was born there and lived there most of my life. and lastly I speak fluent french if that is any grounds for getting some parts of france, if not I'm fine with that. Looking forward to this
  7. glodraz Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Could I also get Texas since I live there?
  8. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ya I just havn't gotten around to putting you in yet. I'll divide it like this for you:
    New York
    Israel
    Cores to Danzig and a bit into Poland
    Cores to Brittany
    Perhaps?

Hell, you'd be in a better situation than poor Coexsistance. But don't worry, AI doesn't usually attack things they don't have cores to. That's why you see Haiti and Hawaii stay around until late game.
    Yes, I've been meaning to give Texas to someone.
  9. dylan522p New Member

Message Count:
    I really would like to see Asia hope you put it up soon and can I gave srilanka aswell so I'd be west coast of India and tip with srilanka thanks for making this mod it sounds pretty fucking AWSOME
  10. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Edit: Here's a map of the world:
    [attachment=0:1pu3339w]V2_MAP_JAY_1836.1.1_1.jpg[/attachment:1pu3339w]

Well guys, I've come across a major problem. For some odd reason I cannot seem to add new nations.
    Whenever I add a new nation the game says that it cannot locate the Text file in which the nation is stored. I have tried it again and again in many parts of the world with many different nations. Each time the game is unable to find it and crashes while loading the game. I am forced to remove said nation from the game in order to launch it.

I'm looking into the problem, but for now the map wont see many changes. Other than a few border shifts and some cores placed. Until I get this fixed I'll most likely be deticating time to cores, which I've been neglecting(sorry), a few localisation problems (SovietUSSR appears as the Rusisan Empire for some reason), and fixing the prestige problems (when I made the nations some of them managed to get massive amounts of prestige, making them Great Powers to spite generally sucking. For instance, Planky's Scotland) .

If I don't manage to fix the problem then I'll finish up those technical difficulties + some events/decisions to give the mod some flavor beyond just a standard Vicky Game.

I'll do that. Also, I'd do some more stuff with Asia but 1) I can't find the Filipino files and 2) Other than your stuff, the Philipeans, Japan, and North Korea there isn't anything to really mod. I mean, there's some Middle Eastern stuff, but nothing like Central Asia or China. We apparently don't have many people from there.

But it's fine, I'd actually like to focus on Europe first, then split my attention between the Middle East and North America.
  11. MayorEmanuel Do not weep, for salvation is coming.

Message Count:
    take away my brittany cores and give me cores on all of poland (I'll have alot of fun trying to take those territories away from russia), and if your feeling extra nice to me start me out with the german parts of poland
  12. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    That could work. I'll only give you like three Polish provinces though as I don't want to make your foothole into to large.
    Maybe if you took all of Poland I could even give you an event to move the capital to Warsaw, from New York.
  13. MayorEmanuel Do not weep, for salvation is coming.

Message Count:
    give me the two costal german provences with polish cores and which ever russian provence that borders germany is (mosowiki i think). Here's my idea I start off with those 5 provinces and if I take and hold all of Poland, New York, Florida ( just give me cores here, or not and just make me take it from the hollowed out U.S.), and Israel. I can create the Empire of Emanuel. This moves my capital to Warsaw and changes my county's goverment from a democracy to a monarchy
  14. dylan522p New Member

Message Count:
    One thing am I civilized cause if not britans gona steam
    Edit: noticed you split britan apart but I still need to be civilized to take my rightfull place as emperor of Georgia and india
  15. D3adtrap www.twitter.com/d3adtrap | Mr. Choc: Coco Fruits

Message Count:
    Can you please make Finland bit stronger? I mean Joe got denmark... Significantly increase my literature rate? (Increase my starting research point modifier by like 20%)
  16. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I'll decrease his a decent amount and increase your a lot. Also I'll actually give you starting units + occupation of some super north territories, so if you were playing the AI you'd probably be able to win(probably). I don't think anyone is going to manage to do Multiplayer with this AND manage to be just your two nations, so it ballences out.
  17. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I'm at an impass because if I don't make you civilized you'll get your ass handed to you by the UK. But if I do make you civilized you'll steamroll India and become the most powerful nation in the planet.

I think I'll make you civilized, but I'll have to make more NKVD Indian nations before releasing the mod. That way you all wont get too powerful without a challenge, like in Europe!
  18. PineappleJoe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    As long as i'm not underpowered it'll be fine. Cause i really want my nation to kick swedens ass and settle the score. Maybe me and D3adtraps war can be about provinces in sweden (fighting over sweden)
  19. D3adtrap www.twitter.com/d3adtrap | Mr. Choc: Coco Fruits

Message Count:
    I dont care about the land, its the people I want exterminated :)
  20. glodraz Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    If you want to fill up Asia than you could give Vietnam to me, since I'm Vietnamese.