Victoria II NKVD Mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Karakoran, Jun 11, 2011.

1. MayorEmanuel Do not weep, for salvation is coming.

Message Count:
    yes just more epic
  2. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Edit: Also, I personally don't think Stalin should even play the mod until I've got it all worked out at peak perfection, like events and everything. Otherwise he'll try it and it could be apsolute crap because Che unites Che's Fantasyland on Year 1 and rolls over Europe and becomes OP. Or Planky and Doody team up and blow North America to shit or something. I'm not really a perfectionist, but you know.

As far as gameplay, I'm expecting this mod to suck until I finish all the nations and make some events/decisions. I mean sure it's fun playing as yourself in nation forum, but without any events it can get boring just blobing until your infamy goes down.

Other than that, I've gotten the nation making problem under control a little. About 1/4 nations make it. So Big J, Esca, and Coda (or something) all didn't work, but Egyptianplanet made it and is almost done actually. I have a vauge, vauge idea on how to stop all the nation dyings, but it's not exactly perfect. Also it would require people to have ship names that were rediculous. So like Big J, in just Oregon, would have ship names from New Orleans and stuff.

On the Stalin front, I thought about and I think I know just where to put him. The ETW borders for the Marathas. Sorry Dylan, I may have to nerf you a bit(super low literacy + some minor border shrinkage) to give Stalin a fighting chance, but this probably suits Stalin the best being his first LP.

I thought about an NKVD unity decision, but it would be WAY WAY to hard to mod in. I mean, I could probably do it quite easilly, but there's thousands of provinces that I'd need to mod in as NKVD cores. It's like I'm doing for Che's Fantasyland right now x4. What I could do is make the Stalin nation have a decision that would allow him to inherit all the NKVD nations. But I think it would be annoying if you were playing along as JayJay or something, doing pretty good, and then suddenly the AI Stalin takes over all your hard work. In otherwords, I'll think about it.
  3. UnitRico Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I'd be willing to LP it, heck, I could play as myself, which would be awesome.
    I don't own the game yet, but I plan on getting it as a present for myself when I hear I passed my exams next Thursday, so I'd need to get competent at it before I could make any LP whatsoever.
  4. dylan522p New Member

Message Count:
    Look as long as I have gujrat idk what kale in game and Coe on georgia
  5. lukakiwi Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    icould record a bit of the mod too show people a video, i dont have a mic thoug, Klalification might be able to do an LP hes good at them.
  6. D3adtrap www.twitter.com/d3adtrap | Mr. Choc: Coco Fruits

Message Count:

Good save man
  7. MayorEmanuel Do not weep, for salvation is coming.

Message Count:
    you finnish bastard!!! :lol: :lol:
  8. D3adtrap www.twitter.com/d3adtrap | Mr. Choc: Coco Fruits

Message Count:
    *facepalm*
  9. dylan522p New Member

Message Count:
    I wonder what scadinavian country is the best ima go with Finland
  10. MayorEmanuel Do not weep, for salvation is coming.

Message Count:
    go denmark, nobody cares about denmark and i feel sorry for it
  11. UnitRico Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Does Iceland count?
  12. SPQR Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Iceland is obviously the superior country.

This is the only country able to piss off Europe with a Volcano whose name no one can pronounce (Eyjafjallajökull)
  13. D3adtrap www.twitter.com/d3adtrap | Mr. Choc: Coco Fruits

Message Count:
    Finland obviously (duh)
  14. PineappleJoe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    so whens the last time Finland had an Empire or where a menece in europe...

In this game i think it's a tie since karokan nerfed the shit out of denmark and norway (well he said he was going to do it) to give finland a chance. Think finland has better tech since it was controlled by russia in the game. but norway- Denmark have a larger pop (mainly because of the danish) and they get good ports and industry in Norway late game, so if karokan dosen't nerf my nation could probaly get sweden and have a slight ege on finland (if i capture sweden) but if my nation is nerfed i cant capture sweden and the war betwen finland and norway denmark will be way north and probaly be a stalemate because of the AI.
  15. D3adtrap www.twitter.com/d3adtrap | Mr. Choc: Coco Fruits

Message Count:

The fact alone that we are so awesome with out going around killing people (Well except for Russians & Germans in WW2) makes finland by far the greatest nation on the planet. (Last part was sarcasm)
  16. PineappleJoe Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Actually (i hate to admit it) on FN's list of the best countries in the world, witch for many years has been dominated by Norway with the other scandinavian countries + finland not far behind. but in 2010 we had to admitt defate as finland took it's place on the top and we had to settle for a meassly second place (america was number 27)
  17. D3adtrap www.twitter.com/d3adtrap | Mr. Choc: Coco Fruits

Message Count:
    Dont worry, you guys still have highest quality of life (economics) but now that we all have come to conclusion that finland is by far superior lets move back to topic.
  18. Kalalification Guest

I could LP if I can be arsed.
  19. bonecanoe86 New Member

Message Count:
    This is awesome! Is it too late to ask to be included? I'm from Pennsylvania, but since that is already taken, I humbly request Illinois, where I was born. And if you are feeling generous, maybe a couple surrounding states (Wisconsin, Indiana).
  20. KingofdaHipHop Member

Message Count:
    Huh, I'm posting after Bonecanoe...

Anyways, I haven't been on the forum because I've been really busy with school and life and stuff, but I heard in one of UnitRico's videos about this mod, and I was thinking holy crap that is amazing.

So, is it too late to be included? Because as you may notice by my siganture, I am indeed French and would like to claim France (unless it already has and I didn't see it). This project looks amazing, and I would love to be a part of this.