Which one of my let's plays was your favourite (Ever)?

Discussion in 'Current and past videos' started by JosefVStalin, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    I haven't watched most of them. Tropico 3 was very good, and just listening to you talk about stuff while driving around in Mafia 2 was hilarious. I got pretty pissed off during the New Vegas one because I didn't feel you did the game justice. You also missed out on a lot of stuff. It was probably just because I played that game to death. I also really enjoyed Grim Fandango, and I was pretty upset to see it end.
  2. theprinceofwales Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    realms of the haunting hands down second would be stalin vs the martians
  3. Pharaoh Roman New Member

Message Count:
    Total War. Most definitely Total war. Nothing beats watching Stalin run his elephants to death trying to stave off the massive British offense. NOTHING.
    Kinda wish you'd do one as Sweden though, they look like they'd pose an interesting gameplay challenge, immediately squaring off against the Russians.
  4. egyptianplanet Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Hard to pick, I enjoy much of them.

Probably your SC 2 let's play though. Probably because of the circumstances more than anything. At the time I was going through a rough phase of my life with work and everything and I usually would just go on and look forward to seeing you have SC 2 videos up just to get away from the world for a moment. The times you didn't have new vids up I felt disappointed.

The times you did? Somehow I felt okay... :D
  5. pedro3131 Running the Show While the Big Guy's Gone

Message Count:
    As much fun as I had playing cod4 I really think mw2 had the best story short of cod2. I absolutely loved that game and can still play it to this day and enjoy it, more then I can say about any of the other games in the series. The primary criticisms of the game came via the multiplayer, and even there, you play hardcore game modes, and it's just fine.
  6. Link NO SWAG

Message Count:
    It doesn't begin to compare with BC2.
  7. NeoGracchus New Member

Message Count:
    I fell in love with Stalin! Shepard in Mass Effect 1 & 2. I have watched both of those (really long) LP's more than once. Besides just being really great and interesting games, I laughed so much and so hard at Stalin's mass killing of innocents and just being a general asshole to everyone (except the ladies of course).
  8. shooter117 Member

Message Count:
    ALL OF MASS EFFECT LETS PLAY YOU HAVE DONE
  9. TheNotoriousFalcon Member

Message Count:
    Hands down, Stalin VS The Martians. Classic Let's Play.
  10. Bevyn New Member

Message Count:
    Mass Effect 1 and 2 are by far my favorite, I'll never forget Stalin! Shepard.
  11. CorB New Member

Message Count:
    There isn’t really a particular game or genre that I enjoy watching you play the most, it’s more important to me that you’re good at the game, or at least better than me. If I feel like I could be doing a better job at the game you‘re playing (rarely the case) then I’ll get a bit annoyed or frustrated at what I perceive to be your noobish mistakes. If you’re not only better than me, but actually very proficient at the game then my enjoyment goes up significantly, because not only am I being entertained, but I’m also learning something.
  12. DirtyCrete New Member

Message Count:
    Going to have to say Realms of the Haunting just because that unexpected sub ending where the the protagonist grabs the dudes balls! Could not stop laughing the first time watching it!!! Here is the link so you guys can witness the epic move by Adam :D skip to the 9:00 minute mark for the beginning of the scene!
  13. pants Active Member

Message Count:
    Would have to say the Empire Total War series, the first ones I started watching back when my computer was too shit to play it, so I scoured the youtoobs for videos whilst I still played RTW.
  14. BlackDragon Active Member

Message Count:
    One of my favorite let's plays was Duke Nukem 3D, I'd love to see Stalin finish it before Duke Nukem Forever comes out.
  15. Darth Vader New Member

Message Count:
    Probably I'll be only one who'll vote for this LP, but I really liked Dead Space 2, probably second one will be Victoria II, and third'll be FL:NV.
  16. Karakoran Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    the game had a decent story compared to other games in the series simply because other games in the series usually didn't even have stories. CODs 1, 2, and 3 were just shoot 'em ups and COD4 wasn't much. COD5 I still loved because of Reznov, but it wasn't to much of a "story" per say. But MW2 and Black Ops did have a lot of plotholes. Picking between the two, MW2 has a better story when you critically think about it (it makes no sense when you first do it, but on further examination it does) but Black Ops has a really good one for when your just playing it. I remember the whole Reznov thing really caught me flatfooted in a good way sometimes.

And don't pretend like going to Brazil made any sense to you when you first played the game. Or how Russia managed to blow the crap out of the Whitehouse made any sense to you. I mean, the Russian invasion part still doesn't make any sense to me, but at least Brazil was explainable when you really think about it.
  17. JJ12354 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Pretty hard to say which one is my favourite ever LP, there's simply so many to choose. I would have to say both Mass Effects, especially the LP of Mass Effect 1, and Empire Total War. That one introduced me to the Mass Effect series and made me buy the first game, and the LP that turned me into a Mass Effect fan, so I've got pretty fond memories of that one. And who doesn't love the badassery of your Shepard :D , I'll be pretty sad to see him go for his final outing in Mass Effect 3. Also the Empire Total War LP's, they taught me a lot of stuff about the game, and also were the first ever LP's I watched, getting me into watching Let's Plays in the first place.
  18. CoExIsTeNcE LeonTrotsky in Disguse

Message Count:
    Realms of the Haunting :eek: :twisted: :x :arrow: :?: :?: :?: :?:
  19. Maddog95 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Stalin! Shepard. For ever and ever and ever.
  20. SupremeSoviet Member

Message Count:
    EU3 was may fav sad it didn't get finished :(