X-com Part's 12-14 added!

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Oct 16, 2012.

Comments

Discussion in 'The Blog' started by JosefVStalin, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Aleksandr Vasilevsky
    Caught up? Good, now I hope you learned the truth because it is critical to prevent another war will happen. War never changes, but it can be prevented if you select the right people to stop it. Now let us hope we see another day to live and continue life people.
  2. Big Dick Willie

To add more defense to MY OPINION, I WILL FUCK UP ANYONE WITH IGNORANT VIEWS OF THE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.
    THIS IS PROOF OF ME IF I HAVE TO MOW DOWN OTHERS TO SHOW MY FORGOTTEN OPINIONS!!!
    [IMG]
  3. Big Dick Willie
    OH SHIT!!!! THIS WILL BE MY 100th POST ON THIS DYING WEBSITE!!! WHAT DO I HAVE TO SAY ABOUTH THAT??? WELL, I HAVE A BIG DICK ,WHICH I AM PROUD OF, AND TWO MASSIVE BALLS FILLED OF TESTORONE TO POST MY FORGOTTEN OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Aleksandr Vasilevsky
    [IMG]
    BAH Humbug. Just Kidding Merry Christmas everyone!!
  5. Aleksandr Vasilevsky
    If the holidays could repeat itself this is how I would enjoy Christmas everyday. I don't want to go to school and I want to ride my skateboard everyday. So wish me luck in finding a shooting star so that I can have much more fun.
    [IMG]
    Hope you find this relevant and funny.
  6. jasmine 976
    Andronite Enhanced There are one of a kind sorts of herbal products to be had. There are creams, creams, drugs in addition to liquid drug treatments which will assist you get enhancement. these herbal products are crafted from herbs exceeded by using the FDA. most of the herbal products are powerful if taken often. Even lotions and lotions had been powerful for human beings who've accompanied
    http://www.healthsupreviews.com/andronite-enhanced/

Tags:-
    Andronite Enhanced
    Andronite Enhanced reviews,
    Andronite Enhanced review,
    Andronite Enhanced at gnc,
    buy Andronite Enhanced,
    Andronite Enhanced supplement,
    Andronite Enhanced side effects,
    Andronite Enhanced amazon,
    Andronite Enhanced where to buy,
    where to buy Andronite Enhanced,
    Andronite Enhanced price,
    Andronite Enhanced ingredients,
    Andronite Enhanced cost,
    Andronite Enhanced for sale,
    Andronite Enhanced Benefit,
    Andronite Enhanced Advantages,
    Andronite Enhanced pills,
    Andronite Enhanced free trial,
    Andronite Enhanced weight loss,
    Andronite Enhanced USA,
    Andronite Enhanced United States of America,
    Andronite Enhanced United States,
  7. willow 876
    Xtreme Exo-Test exercising! You want to be working out correctly and getting some cardio in too to fight the excess of fats you'll be consuming daily. Lean muscle mass is derived from operating out difficult and a advantage weight weight loss program in balance with every different. if you come to be consuming truckloads of meals and eating too many energy, dangerous ranges of fat will speedy start to build up. Make compound physical activities a big part of your workouts, as an instance squats, lifeless-lifts, shoulder and the bench press, as they will make use of more than one muscle businesses and are time demonstrated mass builders!
    http://guidemesupplements.com/xtreme-exo-test/

Xtreme Exo-Test
    Xtreme Exo-Test reviews,
    Xtreme Exo-Test review,
    Xtreme Exo-Test at gnc,
    buy Xtreme Exo-Test,
    Xtreme Exo-Test supplement,
    Xtreme Exo-Test side effects,
    Xtreme Exo-Test amazon,
    Xtreme Exo-Test where to buy,
    where to buy Xtreme Exo-Test,
    Xtreme Exo-Test price,
    Xtreme Exo-Test ingredients,
    Xtreme Exo-Test cost,
    Xtreme Exo-Test for sale,
    Xtreme Exo-Test Benefit,
    Xtreme Exo-Test Advantages,
    Xtreme Exo-Test pills,
    Xtreme Exo-Test free trial,
    Xtreme Exo-Test weight loss,
    Xtreme Exo-Test USA,
    Xtreme Exo-Test United States of America,
    Xtreme Exo-Test United States,
  8. rocujesi rocujesi
    Dermabellix If you want to have healthy skin, the best way to do that is to stick with natural skin care. You do not need to invest in an organic skin care line to keep your skin care natural. Instead, you just need to follow some of the best natural skin care tips out there. These natural skin care tips are easy to follow and will keep your skin looking young, fresh, and tight for years to come!

http://guidemesupplements.com/dermabellix/

Dermabellix
    Dermabellix reviews,
    Dermabellix review,
    Dermabellix at gnc,
    buy Dermabellix,
    Dermabellix supplement,
    Dermabellix side effects,
    Dermabellix amazon,
    Dermabellix where to buy,
    where to buy Dermabellix,
    Dermabellix price,
    Dermabellix ingredients,
    Dermabellix cost,
    Dermabellix for sale,
    Dermabellix Benefit,
    Dermabellix Advantages,
    Dermabellix pills,
    Dermabellix free trial,
    Dermabellix weight loss,
    Dermabellix USA,
    Dermabellix United States of America,
    Dermabellix United States,
  9. Aleksandr Vasilevsky

What kind of shit is this? Are you trying to sell me some useless drugs that does absolutely nothing but instead cause a side effect. I ain't buying your shit. Go piss off and sell your drugs somewhere else telemarketer, my erection is fine! Now kindly play go hide and go fuck yourself with your drug.
    PS: To Big Dick Willie, I highly doubt this is Spencer's wife. I think you should think first before you attack this advertisement. If your trying to talk to the real Jasmine go make a trip to Edmonton to talk to the couple.
  10. Aleksandr Vasilevsky
    4/20 is a day infamy. It is so notorious because fascists are nothing but chaos. Its time for me to take a stand on these bastards before they set the world on fire.
    To any fascists left in the world, stop causing trouble OR ELSE we will crush you by force. You can occupy any country, but you will never take away our freedom. You can also call yourself anti-fascists but you are no different than Hitler and the Nazi party.
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    "You can heil Hitler in hell!"
    — Russian tank crew (Call of Duty 1)
    If you try to kill me fascists BRING IT FUCKING ON!!!!!! I am not going down without a fight!!!
    [IMG]
    Try me now fascist scums!!! I am going to RAMBO you down to death!!!!!!
  11. Aleksandr Vasilevsky
    I hate when the internet malfunctions, it must be on weed or something. Anyways, to you weed abusers out there, control yourself and stop making it an excuse to say 4/20 is a day to influence people to smoke your shit. I'm tried of hearing the same shit on you wanting me to smoke your poison. You might as well go play Russian roulette. It is much easier to ease your pain then to suffer your ways on how you abuse drugs. Learn from Phoenix Wright and JosefvStalin, here is a second view on weed and drugs.
    Phoenix Wright

JosefvStalin

I hope you learn to control it for once. I don't want you to influence or force me to follow your barbaric way of life. Keep this to yourself and stay clean to people who don't want the drugs near them in the first place. If you push on me you will regret picking a fight with me.
    [IMG]
    Just don't enforce your rule on people if they don't want it. Now go out and enjoy your life!!